Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-14-2010 | 12:35 PM
Voodoo
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
I travel :P

Its more rewarding than drinking.
youre so mainstream its not even funny...
Old 01-14-2010 | 02:15 PM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

I prefer to travel, and drink (at 600mph)! Helps pass the time.

Had to find a quicker way to commute between roanoke, new york, and miami. Driving is too slow. So i was left with no other option... my job sucks

Old 01-14-2010 | 02:22 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Unless you have the time to setup each possible scenario and spring/rebound/compression rates for your car youre just shooting yourself in the foot with too much adjustibility.

Work on the Nut behind the wheel before you think that the most awesome air ride in the world will yeld a better performing car.

In reality though I think your just getting it so you can lay frame on a honda without worrying about driving it that low.
Setup for possible scenario? umm I flip a switch, check my gauge, hit the switches some more...

I'm not sayin air ride is the best possible choice for handling in anyway... Even I know its not..

And in reality I want to be able to rail the fuck out of my car and at the same time drive stupid low and have the ability to not bust my oil pan...

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
+1 Or at a friends...Guess what peoples???

Im coming to roanoke friday night.. cause im getting me a turbo mani for my car
Yaaaaaaaay and it'll be my first Friday from not having to work b/c I moved to dayshift...

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy@dougs LOL
Doubtful... Mom is back... Parties should've happened when she was in Fla for almost two weeks...
Old 01-14-2010 | 05:03 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Doubtful... Mom is back... Parties should've happened when she was in Fla for almost two weeks...
its K, i realized i wont be here tomorrow either. i SHOULD be picking up a car tomorrow, but i dont want to jinx it....

on another note...I GOT TO TOUCH AN RB28DETT TONIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOO. and see a 4 door skyline, and an AWD B13 SE-R, and a 700hp SE-R, and about 20 other SE-R's.

i love JGY. i had a horrible previous experience with them (they locked us in their parking lot and called cops because my friend was LEGALLY carrying a gun?!) but i gave them another chance and they redeemed themselves. Jason gave us a tour of the shop tonight. They have a 240sx from Maryland that he is swapping a RB28DETT into with custom bullseye turbos ....very bad ass. he let us hangout around the shop for about an hour, showed us all their shop cars...all n all i had a great time...and i know where i want to work now
Old 01-14-2010 | 05:13 PM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

its K, i realized i wont be here tomorrow either. i SHOULD be picking up a car tomorrow, but i dont want to jinx it....

on another note...I GOT TO TOUCH AN RB28DETT TONIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOO. and see a 4 door skyline, and an AWD B13 SE-R, and a 700hp SE-R, and about 20 other SE-R's.

i love JGY. i had a horrible previous experience with them (they locked us in their parking lot and called cops because my friend was LEGALLY carrying a gun?!) but i gave them another chance and they redeemed themselves. Jason gave us a tour of the shop tonight. They have a 240sx from Maryland that he is swapping a RB28DETT into with custom bullseye turbos ....very bad ass. he let us hangout around the shop for about an hour, showed us all their shop cars...all n all i had a great time...and i know where i want to work now
hell yea, sound like a fun night....
Old 01-14-2010 | 05:29 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Been there, done that...

In before foam about not gettin said car... :P
Old 01-14-2010 | 05:40 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Been there, done that...

In before foam about not gettin said car... :P
been where? done wut?

oh there will be foam..only one thing can stop me from getting this car...and i'd like to think since ive done so much for the guy, he wont screw me over..but ya never know.
Old 01-14-2010 | 06:04 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

been where? done wut?

oh there will be foam..only one thing can stop me from getting this car...and i'd like to think since ive done so much for the guy, he wont screw me over..but ya never know.
Hung out at JGY... I had to show them how to fix JR's headlight on his s13...
Old 01-14-2010 | 07:55 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Hung out at JGY... I had to show them how to fix JR's headlight on his s13...
oh yeah..its a pretty neat place. i plan on spending plenty of money there soon now that jason has shown me he is not a complete idiot.
Old 01-15-2010 | 06:00 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Dude hate to tell you but i drove a new GTR and had the chance to get down on it and take it thru the curves

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 01-15-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic