Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For those who know Chris Schader

Old 01-22-2011, 04:50 PM
The real Ryan
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: For those who know Chris Schader

Sad news
Old 01-22-2011, 06:02 PM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Great dinner in memory of Chris. It was nice to see everyone that had been touched by such a great person gathered in his honor <3
Old 01-22-2011, 06:46 PM
00_VIP_BENZ
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

rip Chris. My prayers are with him and his family. I know its hard to bury a parent. Its even harder for a parent to bury a child.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:47 PM
FSTWINO
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Great dinner in memory of Chris. It was nice to see everyone that had been touched by such a great person gathered in his honor <3
I logged on to say that I hope the dinner went well... Glad to hear this was the case!
Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Delta Charlie
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Originally Posted by SubieChik
It was a good dinner, as well as a good turnout. I am still in shock of all this.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

RIP my friend your in a better place now.

My condolences to everyone to his family and friends
Old 01-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by Delta Charlie
It was a good dinner, as well as a good turnout. I am still in shock of all this.
It was, we didnt harass the waitress in honor of Chris, but the place definatly accomidated our crowd well.

Thanks to all who made it out.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

For those commenting on the money thing....were currently trying to figure out what exactly happens with the bills in this kind of situation. My GF is a medical biller, and her mom is an Administrator for a home health company and their working on figuring out what they can do or what information they can give to benefit Chris' family.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Good Enough
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

I had a good time at dinner. Thanks to all that came out and shared that with us.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:40 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I am sorry for this dude, and his family. I have never met him, but I am certainly sympathetic to the situation, and I am sending positive thoughts to his family. It really makes me think of my family/friends, and I need to get some shit together. For me, personally, and as sad as it is, in a way it makes me realize no matter how bad it is, it could always be worse. . .having been given a 2-5 year span, it unfortunately allows time to wrap your head around it. To have it happen so quick, well, no one is ever prepared for that. I can't imagine how his family is feeling/dealing, but I know it is hard, and must make NO sense at all. I am truly sorry for their loss.

R.I.P. Dude. Too young and too soon, but everything happens for a reason, albeit positive or negative. Judging from all these responses, i wish I had had the chance to have met you. The world needs more solid personalities.

Quick Reply: For those who know Chris Schader