Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 PM
nathan_carmona
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nathan_carmona has disabled reputation
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

the ACTUAL "size" of your brain means very little. I was referring to the saying that means hard headed, close minded, and disrespectful. I have done nothing to earn your respect, nor have you mine. However, I do not bash any (or lack of) religion or beliefs. I do not troll your threads.

and to address your latter statement, it has everything to do with it. even if you do not believe in any religion, Jesus was indeed a human being and a "political figure" to be admired. He preached tolerance and kindness. Many figures of religions offer VERY profound ideals.

however religion is not dependent on kindness nor vice versa. Kindness it a virtue that should be practiced as a common courtesy to all. Kindness should not be earned. The opposite should have to be earned. Until someone deserves your hate and utter distain for respect, at least be tolerant. As I said, the OP did nothing to HARM anyone.

Golden rule people, its elementary
Old 12-30-2011, 01:43 PM
nathan_carmona
Registered Member

nathan_carmona has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by starbux
You dont come to VAD for respect.... you been here over a year.. i feel no pity
didnt come here for much other than to sell my crap. I'm just taking the opportunity to hopefully some correct some bullshit people have to deal with daily that very few appreciate.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

I was referring to you're a faggot.

You can't even say Jesus was real, let alone as "kind" as people claim. So please save the bullshit of saying that he was "indeed a human being." Religion has proven to be one of the most harmful things to ever exist in human history.

Last time I checked, faith in something is a solitary act. You don't "have faith" to help little starving children in Sudan.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:47 PM
jdm jim
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

there are no such things as atheists, i can prove it too. if i tell you to go kill a little old lady, i bet you'd say no. i'd say why and you will tell me that its against the law. there you go, the law is the goverment and the goverment is from god, so haha, wether or not, being a law abiding citizen is respecting god.i know everyone here is under conviction cause of this thread, go do something about it
Old 12-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by jdm jim
there are no such things as atheists, i can prove it too. if i tell you to go kill a little old lady, i bet you'd say no. i'd say why and you will tell me that its against the law. there you go, the law is the goverment and the goverment is from god, so haha, wether or not, being a law abiding citizen is respecting god.i know everyone here is under conviction cause of this thread, go do something about it
God DAMN you are a stupid motherfucker.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

This could be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here.

Having respect for a human life that is not threatening me is not believing in God.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
This could be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here.

Having respect for a human life that is not threatening me is not believing in God.
Uh dude, I can prove that you believe in god. You're using the Internet, the Internet is a series of tubes, Al Gore created the Internet, and god created Al Gore, therefor you are a fucking christian.

See? That's literally just as stupid.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YahNhXSD1Zs&feature=related
Old 12-30-2011, 02:27 PM
jdm jim
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

exactly what i thought, hehe. its in the bible dude, its not from me
Old 12-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

exactly what i thought, hehe. its in the bible dude, its not from me
You're like the rest of the faggot christians I know trying to link everything to the bible

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)