Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Dook status

sweet, yer crippled.

dope wheel chair.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Buddha.
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

so yer crippled, and a really ugly girl?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:26 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
lol at bro's trying too hard. lol
i hope you arent talking about me. Because im not "mad" at you, nor am i trying to troll you. Im just tired of your "im better than everybody and what i say goes" attitude.

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
also wonder if people realize that my car is in the first post of the original dook status looool
Honestly, i didnt know that. but again, i didnt post it to troll...i posted it because its a stock cabrio that has been painted and dumped on some nice bbs wheels...its clean, but it's not dope.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
Honestly, i didnt know that. but again, i didnt post it to troll...i posted it because its a stock cabrio that has been painted and dumped on some nice bbs wheels...its clean, but it's not dope.
what do you think a good portion of the cars in dope status are? they're mostly clean, straight (almost stock) cars dumped on nice wheels.

i'd say the rest of cars in dope status are either race cars or half put-together death traps that are falling apart on nice wheels.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
what do you think a good portion of the cars in dope status are? they're mostly clean, straight (almost stock) cars dumped on nice wheels.

i'd say the rest of cars in dope status are either race cars or half put-together death traps that are falling apart on nice wheels.
urite, that's why i don't post anything that isn't more than 3 mods deep. It's more the fact that its a cabby...His Gti was sick, and i cant deny that. The cabby is CLEAN, but i personally don think its dope. Ill give him all the credit in the world for what his done to his car, because i know it wasn't cheap...but Brian is too full of himself. if ANYONE that isn't in his personal clique posted a picture of their own car, Brian rages hard...but if he posts his own car over and over, everyone gets flamed for calling him out. Brian may have started dope status, but that doesn't give him the right to flame the fuck out of anyone that posts something that doesn't meet his definition of dope. Not to say that plenty of people dont post dumb shit in dope status though...
Old 05-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

urite, that's why i don't post anything that isn't more than 3 mods deep. It's more the fact that its a cabby...His Gti was sick, and i cant deny that. The cabby is CLEAN, but i personally don think its dope. Ill give him all the credit in the world for what his done to his car, because i know it wasn't cheap...but Brian is too full of himself. if ANYONE that isn't in his personal clique posted a picture of their own car, Brian rages hard...but if he posts his own car over and over, everyone gets flamed for calling him out. Brian may have started dope status, but that doesn't give him the right to flame the fuck out of anyone that posts something that doesn't meet his definition of dope. Not to say that plenty of people dont post dumb shit in dope status though...
brian enjoys getting people mad.

i don't see how anyone doesn't realize this by now.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

oh i know he does, and that's why i have yet to get mad myself. that is also why i usually bite my tongue when he starts being an elitist prick.

But dook status is all about posting what you think is dook, just like dope status is posting what you think is dope. I know Brian couldnt care less if i posted his car in dook status, but my goal wasn't to make him mad. i was simply posting a car that i feel is dook.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:13 AM
yanko 15
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

the only person hes made mad is na_jdm
that n**** is extremely distraught over brian olo
Old 05-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

i hope you arent talking about me. Because im not "mad" at you, nor am i trying to troll you. Im just tired of your "im better than everybody and what i say goes" attitude.

well the car actually has some body work done as well, like shaved front bumper and turn signal relocation, antenna shaved, third brake light shaved, and rear emblem shaved, oh and the exhaust cutout was shaved as well. i dont have good pictures that aren't from a cell phone so i didn't expect anyone to realize that.

oh i know he does, and that's why i have yet to get mad myself. that is also why i usually bite my tongue when he starts being an elitist prick.

But dook status is all about posting what you think is dook, just like dope status is posting what you think is dope. I know Brian couldnt care less if i posted his car in dook status, but my goal wasn't to make him mad. i was simply posting a car that i feel is dook.
seriously man, its the internet, i have a "online personna" that i portray because its fun, and its funny (to me). if you met me in person i garentee you wouldn't think i was an "elitist prick" at all. either way i'm better then you, and everyone else.

Originally Posted by yanko 15
the only person hes made mad is na_jdm
that n**** is extremely distraught over brian olo
that ***** is just a faggot.

Quick Reply: Dook status