Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got pulled after geyser meet. damit

Old 08-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Iceman1
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iceman1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: got pulled after geyser meet. damit

that sucks man... everybody gotta remember theres always cops up and down cannon... especially in the small parking lot's and side streets that come into cannon ... especially if thers people meetin up... and yea... if theres no median and if his radar can get a straight shot at a car... he can get a good reading... atleast you guys got out of tha reckless ticket...
Old 08-25-2004, 09:55 PM
OneFastTaxi

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blasko
ive only been pulled once in this car, and the cop asked where i got my grille from then let me go. im debating on wether to pay the 175 total or risk going to court. my first ticket was a 38 in a 25 and i got 150 in fees and fines, 25 hours community service , driver improvement school, and probation.

i might as well pay the fine. how do they points work on a liscense and are they perminent???????????

ive got a clear record, except for this.

I got pulled when i was 17 on cary's chapel road doing 63 in a 35. cop wrote it for 59 so i didnt get reckless and then spoke up for me in court...ended up getting 6 months probation it was my first ticket though. all i have to say is good luck
Old 08-25-2004, 10:12 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

I didn't know that one cop could pull over multiple persons? Is that legal?
Old 08-25-2004, 11:32 PM
speedychic
Banned

speedychic is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, sorry to hear that.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:14 AM
OneFastTaxi

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1fastGS
I didn't know that one cop could pull over multiple persons? Is that legal?

i know it is in south carolina...was headin down to charleston one night and lady flew by us, cop pulled her over as well as our two cars and we werent even going as fast as her....
Old 08-26-2004, 03:46 AM
Keiichi
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZC4ME
shit happens.. we all get fucked because we drive 4 bangers.. i told a cop once that i was going to sell my car and get a mustang so he wouldn't fuck with me.. then he said well lets see what else i can get you on.. bitch... fuck the cops.. you know they stress about our cars when someone i getting killed 2 miles down the road.. gay shit..
extract your cranium from your rectal cavity. he wasn't pulled for exhaust or being too low or driving a 4 banger. he was pulled for speeding plain and simple. i hope life delivers you a delicious little irony in that when a cop finally decides not to pull your car for the illegal exhaust and suspension and probably tint, it's been stolen and the thief gets away unfettered.

on topic: sorry to hear you guys and girl got pulled. nice PT's by the way, and i usually don't like them.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:43 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Keiichi
on topic: sorry to hear you guys and girl got pulled. nice PT's by the way, and i usually don't like them.
thanks. the silver one was from norfolk and the other electric blue and the dark blue drove out from williamsburg. we had 3 others wanting to come that couldnt make it.

im glad he only gave me speeding ticket. ive got tv in view of drivers seat, no front plate, im too low, and i have dark tint. and angies exhaust is loud. so that was cool of him.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:49 AM
Keiichi
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blasko
thanks. the silver one was from norfolk and the other electric blue and the dark blue drove out from williamsburg. we had 3 others wanting to come that couldnt make it.
i always thought it looked coolest when you get a bunch of the same car rolling in at once. unfortunately my friends have a mustang, sentra, tiburon, and volvo lol
Old 08-26-2004, 05:18 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

There used to never be cops on that road, fuck you ricers for hanging out at that lot and attracting the cops
Old 08-26-2004, 07:23 AM
DA-BEAST
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

That's what Im sayin...that spot is blown up cause everybody and their moms decides to "blow off" or hit "vtec" as soon as they leave the lot..Yall need to chill the fuck out..and people wonder why we're always getting fucked with

Quick Reply: got pulled after geyser meet. damit