Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Old 08-29-2004, 06:15 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Originally Posted by Chris4130
I've known Chris (the owner of the bumperless wonder) for several years now. He talks a lot, and his car is reasonably quick for what it is (not saying much but whatever). Anyway if you decide to take him up on his offer he won't race you. Trust me i've tried before... there's always an excuse... But, seriously who cares.. like i said before that car is far from the fastest one there. He just has a big mouth
He talks a good game. According to what I was told, he's the one to beat. That's why we went straight to him wanting to race.
Old 08-29-2004, 06:25 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
He talks a good game. According to what I was told, he's the one to beat. That's why we went straight to him wanting to race.
Maybe you are talking to the same toolbag people as the one originally opening his mouth? Just a thought... anyway most of the people who drive real cars out there are nice guys and don't have a big mouth. Trust me he's not the one to beat.
Old 08-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I'll take your word for it.
Old 08-29-2004, 06:43 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

correct...

cuz I'M the one to beat...
Old 08-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Next time at a spot, if you want to run for money, put an envelope under a wiper (or where they should be). Many just come to watch anyways.

Those looking to race will recognize it and ask if you want to run from a roll or a dig -- the other person gets to choose approximate distance to run. Anything you got you can run with (nitrous, turbo, supercharger, naturally aspirated, etc) and the opponent (and not his friends) may look under the hood.

Once this has been agreed upon, put some money into the envelope and give to a 3rd party to hold. The 3rd party person rolls behind and signals when to go with a high beam flash (no count) to make it fair and prevent someone jumping early. There must be a definite ending point along the roadway as a finish line so there is no argument.

Sound good?
Old 08-29-2004, 06:50 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Next time at a spot, if you want to run for money, put an envelope under a wiper (or where they should be). Many just come to watch anyways.

Those looking to race will recognize it and ask if you want to run from a roll or a dig -- the other person gets to choose approximate distance to run. Anything you got you can run with (nitrous, turbo, supercharger, naturally aspirated, etc) and the opponent (and not his friends) may look under the hood.

Once this has been agreed upon, put some money into the envelope and give to a 3rd party to hold. The 3rd party person rolls behind and signals when to go with a high beam flash (no count) to make it fair and prevent someone jumping early. There must be a definite ending point along the roadway as a finish line so there is no argument.

Sound good?
Sounds retarded
Old 08-29-2004, 06:50 PM
ICULOKN
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

I gota get back into this... Mad money to be made...
Old 08-29-2004, 06:54 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

... words...

(gotdamb that was a long ass post to read lol)

now richard... we go way back... like the seats in an 88 lincoln towncar...

WTF was that? go on a hi-beam flash?? i still like that thought of running ur mouth, flashing cash, and volunteering the jump

but i guess we all have our own ways of doing things . much love
Old 08-29-2004, 07:24 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Sound good?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :breath: hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Formal etiquette to Street Racing by Richard. That took a lot of time to think about and write out too...wow. This also coming from Mr. Dont speed/race/do anything illegal or you'll kill an innocent bystander pulling out in her Cavalier. Lame.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Jason R
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
I gota get back into this... Mad money to be made...

wish my car was fast enough to make some money.

Quick Reply: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?