Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone have their car on an open trailer often? I'd like to test my truck out.

Old 03-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey
Default Re: Anyone have their car on an open trailer often? I'd like to test my truck out.

I'm in chesapeake
Old 03-12-2007, 09:36 PM
bonestock94
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone have their car on an open trailer often? I'd like to test my truck out.

Ill let you test it all the way from NYC to here I need to get a car towed here
Old 03-13-2007, 05:28 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Brian.........looks like I'm picking a trailer up here in Annapolis. I'm towing it down next week.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
haha. the hatch is not running. that would be a lot of pushing. I am picking the trailer up after dinner tomorrow night. if you want to meet up your welcome to try it out before I load my car on there.
Don't worry about it... I'll be slammed the rest of the week trying to get my car together for the track rental.
Originally Posted by DoingOK
Brian.........looks like I'm picking a trailer up here in Annapolis. I'm towing it down next week.
Cool... I can test with that whenever... I'm in no rush, currently enjoying the truck as a DD.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:52 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

I've got a similar question. Want to see if my Tundra would pull a car and trailer, it's only the V6.

Brian, we should hook up and have a pull off in true redneck style.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I've got a similar question. Want to see if my Tundra would pull a car and trailer, it's only the V6.

I'll bring the pork rinds.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:08 AM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

brian.... PM fransisco (RPRacing)

he trailers his ITR everywhere....
Old 03-13-2007, 06:11 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC

haha... people used to do that in highschool... pull off!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:28 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
haha... people used to do that in highschool... pull off!
Psssshh, I know rednecks that still do it. It's good drunken fun at the hunt club. There was one dumbass that had the rope break and he shot straight over the damn into the pond. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Whistler
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Brian man its nice to tow around the city, but trust me that truck is going to have issues when you get it on the highway. You will sway like a bitch and shit yourself. I would seriously look into either a full size anything. Or even a used diesel can be had for 15k. I daily a escursion diesel at 24 mpg hwy. Driving it around the block is not really going to show you. Get it out on the hwy to test. GL with it bud.

Quick Reply: Anyone have their car on an open trailer often? I'd like to test my truck out.