Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Military Wrangler unlimited

Old 04-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Reloaded
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Military Wrangler unlimited

Originally Posted by benflagg
^^ I wanted that Concept Hummer to go into production just as it was badly. Im a big fan of the pick-up they just put out.
Yeah, i like the H4 too. The rumors of it being diesel are a huge plus
Old 04-03-2009, 06:38 AM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

it doesnt quite look like "we're coming in and fucking your shit up" as a fleet of hummer H1s

+1 on warthogs.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Old 04-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by jOOOOwan
it doesnt quite look like "we're coming in and ------- your shit up" as a fleet of hummer H1s

+1 on warthogs.
this.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

i do really want a hummer h1 like for real
Old 04-03-2009, 06:51 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

There's something about the newer Wranglers being 4 door that just rubs me the wrong way, and totally kills my hard-on...

I like the one pictured, but it just looks too long.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:03 AM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
There's something about the newer Wranglers being 4 door that just rubs me the wrong way, and totally kills my hard-on...

I like the one pictured, but it just looks too long.
Thats a sentiment that a lot of Jeep guys have, my pops included. I actually like the 4 doors, I especially liked the one in that link that had a pick-up set up (the tan one). But I do understand what you are saying. What rubs me the wrong way is all the faggoty crossovers that Chrysler has branded as Jeeps lately.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:10 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Thats a sentiment that a lot of Jeep guys have, my pops included. I actually like the 4 doors, I especially liked the one in that link that had a pick-up set up (the tan one). But I do understand what you are saying. What rubs me the wrong way is all the faggoty crossovers that Chrysler has branded as Jeeps lately.
I've seen a few that I liked, but I just think the new Jeep Wrangler seems so long and I always liked how rugged they *appeared* ...now I think they look too polished and I see them as a typical vehicle for a woman wearing a pants suit to drive to work. They're soccer mom mobiles, now beach cruisers or off road machines. I always wanted an older Wrangler to drive around out in the open. Beats a convertible!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Tito
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

i love the 4drs.

i want one of these badly.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:35 AM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I've seen a few that I liked, but I just think the new Jeep Wrangler seems so long and I always liked how rugged they *appeared* ...now I think they look too polished and I see them as a typical vehicle for a woman wearing a pants suit to drive to work. They're soccer mom mobiles, now beach cruisers or off road machines. I always wanted an older Wrangler to drive around out in the open. Beats a convertible!
Thats nothing a few rock bars and some tires cant fix.

Quick Reply: Military Wrangler unlimited