Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stupid bikers

Old 06-17-2004, 07:00 PM
myclone2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myclone2 has disabled reputation
Smile Re: Stupid bikers

Originally Posted by GaRn
It's bikers that ride like this that give bikes a bad name...

We have a name for these types, Squids..

aka pull stupid shit in heavy traffic, skilless riders with liter bikes, etc...
Squids huh... Well, roanoke must be over ran with two wheeled marine life as out of every ten crotch rockets I see on the road there might be one that isnt trying to kill himself/herself.

Personally I dont have an issue with bikes as my whole family rides (grand parents included before they died of old age) but as an auto enthusioust(sp?) it pisses me off when I here motorcyclists talk about how everyone driving a car is a moron. If that was the case then why do I not see granny in her olds cutless doing wheelies from every stop light for no reason or doing in excess of 100mph in a 45mph zone? Cause everyone driving a car isnt being a moron....wait, lemme rephrase that and say in roanoke you'll prolly find a few ppl driving cars that arent morons. On the other hand 99% of the motorcyclists I see are being morons.

Like I said I dont have an issue with them personally and I KNOW Im not smart enough to stay alive very long so I dont own one but those who do ride need to learn the simple physics of the bike vs automobile confrontation(or anything larger than a house cat for that matter). Bikers as well as motorists in roanoke need to learn that just because the rider/driver of a high performance machine may know how to handle it that doesnt mean the other soccer moms/traveling salesmen on a cell phone/gray hairs going to K&W for the 4.99 buffet/whoever will know how to act around them. The ONLY place you'll find ppl of like minds or like skills is at the track. On the street you take your chances no matter what you ride/drive and ya better be prepaired to pay (sometimes dearly) if youre gonna play.

Back under my rock where Im not bothered..

Last edited by myclone2; 06-17-2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:14 PM
GaRn
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stupid bikers

i agree 100%