Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shop to install my exhaust

Old 07-13-2005, 10:52 AM
cootees
Ivy Tadita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shop to install my exhaust

Wes' closes at like 5 or 6. I believe he is open on Saturday too. If everything that you have is bolt on then I would not imagine that he would charge much at all. Thats like a 30 minute job if you have a lift. Give him a call, he should be able to give you a quote. His number is 434-528-0474. Or if you would rather do it yourself and have a place then I could help you.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:55 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

I setup an appointment for Friday morning @ 10:30am. :-D Im stoked! I've been trying to get this exhaust done for over 3 years now! WOOT!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:33 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Chris4130
They are easy.... on new cars. Try a 10yr old + car. Not so easy, especially when the exhaust is rusty as hell

wahhh.

try dealing with that shit on the daily. on cars that lived in WVA and PA.

toyotas are my favorites. the bolt on ones. the nuts are so pulverized into nothingness that you cant even attempt to put a socket on them. watching a customers face as i fire up the gas axe to take them off makes me happy in the twig and giggleberries.

side note....22mm or a 7/8 wrench will get 90% of the O2's on the road. i rarely use my sockets, only on some do i ever break them out.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:09 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris4130
They are easy.... on new cars. Try a 10yr old + car. Not so easy, especially when the exhaust is rusty as hell
worked fine for me(10 yr old car).. nutbuster liquid wrench stuff and a wrench
Old 07-14-2005, 08:13 AM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

It's all about the PB blaster...
Old 07-14-2005, 02:39 PM
SpoolnSRT4
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
I setup an appointment for Friday morning @ 10:30am. :-D Im stoked! I've been trying to get this exhaust done for over 3 years now! WOOT!

Good now you can finally race me but damn it's been taking you 3 years to get it done >?
Old 07-15-2005, 09:09 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

I got my old can installed 4 years ago...and I've just had stuff come up that I couldn't get the exhaust till now. It's REALLY quiet, which I like. Flows like a MOFO!!! Time to go turn up the boost a few pounds!
Old 07-15-2005, 12:13 PM
SpoolnSRT4
Registered Member

I got my old can installed 4 years ago...and I've just had stuff come up that I couldn't get the exhaust till now. It's REALLY quiet, which I like. Flows like a MOFO!!! Time to go turn up the boost a few pounds!

Nice if your out tonight we need to go some rounds don't turn it up to much lol
Old 07-15-2005, 12:46 PM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

Why is that? You scared? I don't race on the street too much anymore after the recent incidents...but I'll gladly pay for your track time. We'll see how things are going tonight and go from there.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:01 AM
SpoolnSRT4
Registered Member

Why is that? You scared? I don't race on the street too much anymore after the recent incidents...but I'll gladly pay for your track time. We'll see how things are going tonight and go from there.

From a 3rd gear pull your car is pretty even with mine however if we went from a light I would murder you lol we can go to the track anytime you want I don't care to much for natural bridge anymore but anywhere else is fine with me

Quick Reply: Shop to install my exhaust