Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Extreme Wenesday pre-race 8/24

Old 08-24-2005 | 07:37 PM
Si Steezo
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo
Default Re: Extreme Wenesday pre-race 8/24

Originally Posted by colexcore
yeah that was me. and there is video. but all in all evrything is good. just some body work to do and the front end. haha. at least the wrx and fc got put in their places. lol.

what do you mean their places? glad to hear that your alright
Old 08-24-2005 | 07:39 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

the guy in the wrx was positive he was going to beat me. and the fc driver was shocked too bc i was runnin shitty all night. but yeah i got a new motor and going to pick up new shell.
Old 08-24-2005 | 07:43 PM
StraitLineSpeed
Banned

StraitLineSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point

heh...well i lowered my time by a second...not bad for no suspension mods...shitty ass thin tires,and a blown drivers side strut...my car made it deep into the bracket (thanks to john)..but i decided to pull out cus i dont like to run my car too much...so i gave it to cole...cole kicked ass..until that wall kicked his ass...hahahaha...sorry man..i had to..

but anyways...god forbid i get a few Strut/tie bars..and those sway bars for sale in Parts xchange..i think if i get those,with my LS-T setup,i might be able to take one home sooner or later...
Old 08-24-2005 | 07:52 PM
Si Steezo
muziklounge.com

Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo Si Steezo

Originally Posted by StraitLineSpeed
heh...well i lowered my time by a second...not bad for no suspension mods...shitty ass thin tires,and a blown drivers side strut...my car made it deep into the bracket (thanks to john)..but i decided to pull out cus i dont like to run my car too much...so i gave it to cole...cole kicked ass..until that wall kicked his ass...hahahaha...sorry man..i had to..

but anyways...god forbid i get a few Strut/tie bars..and those sway bars for sale in Parts xchange..i think if i get those,with my LS-T setup,i might be able to take one home sooner or later...

your car ran pretty nice dude, but yea the suspension..whoo..i was sitting at the top of the stands and I could see you bouncing all around lol...how much did your turbo setup cost you? im either looking at turbo setup or SC kit. PM me with details if you dont mind
Old 08-24-2005 | 08:23 PM
06CSS
Registered Member

06CSS has disabled reputation

How many runs are you guys getting a night?
Old 08-24-2005 | 08:38 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

at least 3
Old 08-25-2005 | 02:04 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Damn Cole you hit the wall? We all left before the grudge matches.
Old 08-25-2005 | 08:08 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Rubbin' is mother fucking racing
Old 08-25-2005 | 08:12 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

Originally Posted by Focal X
Rubbin' is mother fucking racing

hahaha thanks for the smile

the name is cole

COLE TRICKLE MOTHA FUCKA
Old 08-25-2005 | 09:53 AM
shawn86mr2
I'm Alive

shawn86mr2 is an unknown quantity at this point

there will be videos.
cole did the suspension give out? or what? we saw sparks coming out on the other camera angle.

Quick Reply: Extreme Wenesday pre-race 8/24