Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Someone's going to get fucked up

Old 09-17-2005 | 01:14 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Someone's going to get fucked up

damn man, i was pissed when i found a glass bottle under 2 of my wheels at applebees in lynchburg.. i woulda been pissed the fuck off if they did that shit to me.. damn. Actually i would known who did it, cause there is only one other person in lynchburg that has the same lug key as me... but yea... that's fucked up.
Old 09-17-2005 | 01:58 AM
cimburke23

cimburke23 has disabled reputation

Damn, Im getting wheellocks
Old 09-17-2005 | 03:29 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

wtf?

let me go check my shit.
Old 09-17-2005 | 05:09 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

TypeRDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, that's Some Serious Shyt, No lie!
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:26 AM
wheelman
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

And here I thought it was just me. I was standing near my car almost the whole time I was there but "somebody" succeeded in loosening the passenger front on my car as well. I felt a weird bobble as I was heading home in the rain but didn't look at it until this morning. If somebody thinks they're funny I can assure you they won't if I find out who it was.
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:34 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'd report the incident to the police to at least get a record of it happening.
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:34 AM
DSM8 U
Registered Member

DSM8 U has disabled reputation

damn thats just a horrible situation, hope yall find out who did it
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:35 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by The Wok
wtf?

let me go check my shit.
see you said i was paronoid. thats why if you are in a group like that you should always be able to see your cars. people are always trying to start shit because a lot of little punk as bitches always come around car meeting type stuff just to start shit. i need to go check mine now too.
Old 09-17-2005 | 07:48 AM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Thats so fucked up, if you where goin fast enough you coulda wrecked and really fucked some shit up. Atleast your ok.
Old 09-17-2005 | 09:58 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Damn that blows when i left i didint notice anybody near the cars. think it coulda been the owner of that truck we all kinda parked around? he proably had a hell of a time getting out with that trailer if he wasint any good at backing them up... Fucking with peoples cars is uttler bullshit.