Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone for paintball ??

Old 03-07-2006, 05:55 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone for paintball ??

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Nice....wgp ???

you meant to say wDp correct? its an adreniline angel. ill post up more pics tonight i have an ir3 too but its boring black and a impulse. but im playin this weekend it anyone wants to join
Old 03-07-2006, 06:02 AM
AMDxp2000
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
you meant to say wDp correct? its an adreniline angel. ill post up more pics tonight i have an ir3 too but its boring black and a impulse. but im playin this weekend it anyone wants to join
No...i have an gun made by war game products..wgp

but thats a damn good looking gun...

heard anything about the Ion's yet ??
Old 03-07-2006, 06:11 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

lol, i know what you meant i was just tryin to cover you up. I knwo anything and everythig about paintball. yes ive heard seen and played with the ion's, there like myspace to paintball all the emo cheap kids have em. im not gunnna knock them to much becasue they are pretty good for the price. but there as played out as nike dunks.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:18 AM
AMDxp2000
It tilts

lol, i know what you meant i was just tryin to cover you up. I knwo anything and everythig about paintball. yes ive heard seen and played with the ion's, there like myspace to paintball all the emo cheap kids have em. im not gunnna knock them to much becasue they are pretty good for the price. but there as played out as nike dunks.

figured.....trying to get something some what could afford...i would get an autococker but...they cost out the ASS....
Old 03-07-2006, 06:21 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

and they suck nuts..how much money you got to drop? theres alot you dont see that you could gte. ou can hit me a pm if you dont wanna post it. but you can pick the older guns up for cheap. realll cheap
Old 03-07-2006, 07:17 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I have a good 'ol trusty 98, I'm not to big on electronic markers and flashy paint jobs and this and that.. After thousands of rounds I have never had a chopped or busted ball (partially due to decent paint)..

I usually play woodsball with some pretty damn good players up on Bent mountain that I used to work with, and sometimes we play "gettysburg" style, aka, drop one ball in at a time.. At first it sounds retarded, but its actually pretty dang fun, and it improves your skill tenfold honestly..

SO, you guys want to meet up for a game?
Old 03-07-2006, 07:25 AM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

it all depends on your style of play and what type of thrill you want. playing woodsball can be entertaining at the most..if i wanted todo that, but usually when i go play i want an adreniline rush right when i get there. which doesnt happen hiding in the woods. id rather play on an open feild in plain view, that will increase your skill by tenfold as well....your running skill
Old 03-07-2006, 07:36 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

it all depends on your style of play and what type of thrill you want. playing woodsball can be entertaining at the most..if i wanted todo that, but usually when i go play i want an adreniline rush right when i get there. which doesnt happen hiding in the woods. id rather play on an open feild in plain view, that will increase your skill by tenfold as well....your running skill
Haha true, and yes we do actually play in the fields as well sometimes, it does pump up the adrenaline lol..

I just like the more "realistic" aspect of woods I guess, and it feels pretty real when a ball whizzes right by your ear lol..

Been playin it since I was in 7th grade and I still love it!
Old 03-07-2006, 07:38 AM
AMDxp2000
It tilts

Yea..my 98 is a pos...keeps busting balls.....just dont like them..i have had 4 kingmans with NO problems
Old 03-07-2006, 09:24 AM
GaRn
Registered member

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Yea..my 98 is a pos...keeps busting balls.....just dont like them..i have had 4 kingmans with NO problems
are you serious? lol, that would be a first.. did you leave it in a creek for a year or something?

Tippmanns are like ak's man hah..

Quick Reply: Anyone for paintball ??