Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

looking for someone who can paint

Old 04-03-2006, 05:16 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: looking for someone who can paint

Originally Posted by SLoW DA9
got in contact with him already. thanks. looking for someone who can do it for a reasonable price. anybody else?
and 300 is rather reasonable, i dont use shittball materials and i dont do shitball work, your also paying for my time to work on it, drive to the shop and get dirty and sand on shit and use my experience and skill to make it look good and last.like i said material alone would be at least 100 bucks or more, id spend a while sanding for primer to make sure that shit sticks to the abs plastic, people dont realize how hard it is to make paint stick to those sideskirts, ive painted a lot of suby sideskirts including my own and there not easy, there thick and coarse and have to be super duper prepped for primer so the paint doesnt fall right off. then i have to prep the primer for the next step. it takes alot more than 20 minutes to do it right so remember labor time.

Originally Posted by BMC
I might need to holler at you for some paint soon. Front bumper. Roof and lip maybe.
let me know in a few weeks or so. roof ?....you thinking of a color change up top or same?....
Old 04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
SLoW DA9
Registered Member

SLoW DA9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
and 300 is rather reasonable, i dont use shittball materials and i dont do shitball work. . . . .
didn't mean to offend you with the reasonable price post, i'm just trying to get the best price for right now, sucks that you're going to be out for a few weeks though. cause i'm looking to get it in done asap.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:08 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by SLoW DA9
didn't mean to offend you with the reasonable price post, i'm just trying to get the best price for right now, sucks that you're going to be out for a few weeks though. cause i'm looking to get it in done asap.

na you didnt offend me no worries, i guess i sounded crude as well for that i apoligize, im not offended cause thats my price and thats the end of it. i wont do it for less cause i know what it takes to get it done right and how much time i spend on it and i dont feel sorry for someone who will do it for less cause its not my problem but you do get what you pay for just remember that. i know how good my work is when its done and my knowledge and skill is worth it and the finished product is even more worth it.if it hasnt been done by the time im up and running again i can get it done for you.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Big Eddie at Phillips Mercedes.

Just mention that Jay with the silver car sent you. He might give you a good deal, then again, he might not.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Ultracoupe
Team Ultraspeed

Ultracoupe has disabled reputation

big eddie is real good or if u can get joey from ultraspeed he gave me a real good price to paint my car
Old 04-04-2006, 04:03 AM
C45P312
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

yeah try joey from ultraspeed.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:20 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

joey is the man, i have much love for joey. been friends with him for a while and dude straight up is an amazing painter.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:45 AM
In the Works
Registered Member

In the Works has disabled reputation

Does anyone have contact info for Joey. Does he do full color changes?
Old 04-04-2006, 05:26 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

hahahahahahahaha, for getting in touch with joey, even his ultraspeed buddies will tell ya good luck with that one, hes a tough man to get a hold of. im sure he does full color changes, but every time i talk to him hes so damn busy so good luck. the dude is an incredible painter so hes very sought after, hope your not expecting to get away cheap cause youll be paying for his skill.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:42 AM
Ultracoupe
Team Ultraspeed

Ultracoupe has disabled reputation

joey told me to put his number up here and he would do it for 300 675-4756