Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

VA Car Modding Laws - a must read

Old 04-27-2003, 04:25 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

thats va for ya....break the law its a lot more exciting
Old 04-27-2003, 05:08 PM
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

you just have to love the great Commonwealth of Va..I do appreciate that little bit of writting there. I had to read aloud the tint paragraph to a trooper a few weeks back.. god they can be pricks.

thanks again for the info for those unaware....
Old 04-27-2003, 05:10 PM
TempestRex
The Wizard

TempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to all

It smells like BACON in this muthafuka.
Old 04-28-2003, 05:30 AM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
i want to see those rednecks with trucks 50 feet off the ground start getting tickets for being too high. i have seen trucks in my area i could park under. seriously.
ditto.

Originally posted by Ultraprince
its like that anywhere. just learn how to brake the law and not care.
amen.
Old 04-28-2003, 09:05 AM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Basically in English, you can't do a thing to your car. My suggestion is buy something badass from the factory so that it is from the manufacturer. If you wanna do anything to your car, move to SC or Florida. Some states dont even require inspections of any sort. But since Virginia is beautiful and in such demand to reside in (haha) lawmakers have us living in a planned community type setting. I've said this before, if this state had its way as far as motor vehicles, there would be no SUV's, sports car, or anything with over 200hp. Nothing but white Buick Centurys with the 3.1 V6.
Old 04-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

Originally posted by rollup!
okay i see i had too be the one to post this FUCK THE LAW I HATE PIGS ! fuck the cops fuck the dt's fuck the fbi ! if u are a police officer i hate you
We hate you too! And it's people like you that make us act the way we do. So, everybody can thank this fine citizen for being harassed by cops.

THANKS ROLLUP!!!!!
Old 04-29-2003, 06:46 PM
stealthassassin
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate punk ass kids
Old 04-29-2003, 06:48 PM
stealthassassin
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
that's fucking homo. i almost got fired from my job once because i got pulled over by a cop that wanted to harass me. made me 15 minutes late. fucking discriminating cops..

i want to see those rednecks with trucks 50 feet off the ground start getting tickets for being too high. i have seen trucks in my area i could park under. seriously.
hey man hampton is starting to crack down on trucks so dont worry
Old 04-29-2003, 09:30 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by Tonka Toy
We hate you too! And it's people like you that make us act the way we do. So, everybody can thank this fine citizen for being harassed by cops.

THANKS ROLLUP!!!!!
i understand that cops are just there to do their job and what not, but not everyone has the best hand in the common sense arena. i've had one try to tell me my stock muffler was modified b/c it was shiny. it was like a 1.5" tip or something. all stock. and some are very anal about stuff w/ their attitude. i guess b/c "ricers" probably show disrespect or what not means that b/c we drive a modified car, that we are the same way. some of us are legit normal ppl that drive normal on the streets and race just at the track. basically, if i could say one thing to all cops, i'd be like, "don't judge us by are worse specimens."

ok, have a great day.
Old 04-30-2003, 03:48 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by rollup!
okay i see i had too be the one to post this FUCK THE LAW I HATE PIGS ! fuck the cops fuck the dt's fuck the fbi ! if u are a police officer i hate you
You're a smart one.

p.s. Cops dont write all the laws.