Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cavalier is a piece of shit

Old 05-11-2003, 06:27 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally posted by Darren94
no offence but, thats what you get for buying a mass production entry level car..buy something unique
congradulations, you are clueless... if a car is mass produced, that means so are the parts, which are cheaper, and in abundance...

okay darren im done with you

and as for the rest of the idiots who were talkin trash...and saying that general motors is crap is stupid, you are basing your entire judgement on ONE car out of the several million this company has made throughout the years...

a sensor is probably loose, i would check all major connections, and if you cant find the problem, just take it to a professional, or get a buddy with some experience to check it out... could you describe the smell of the smoke? did the engine make any more noises? abit more info could help me in making a determination
Old 05-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Darren94

Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not against gm at all. and the point about cheaper car parts is very true.. so you are clueless.. the cavalier is a mass production entryl evel car, which is not as well engineered as a silverado, suburban or z28.. it follows the old time rule.. " you get what you pay for" but no problem with gm from me.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:09 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally posted by Darren94
i am not against gm at all. and the point about cheaper car parts is very true.. so you are clueless..
if im right then how can i be clueless? anyways sorry if i came off as an asshole, i relooked at my post and it was abit agressive, sorry
Old 05-12-2003, 07:24 AM
Darren94

Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point

its cool... no prob