Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gray turbo civic hatch?

Old 09-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Matt 5.9
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Gray turbo civic hatch?

dave downing what up mopar brotha?!

its matt with the 5.9 jeep that you met at the salem car wash about a year ago
Old 09-13-2006, 06:56 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TNGChris
judging by what you said in your intro-7.8's in street trim,you'd have absolutely no problem with that Civic.
Chris
I kinda figured that from our brief lil sprint, but just figured I'd check

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
dave downing what up mopar brotha?!

its matt with the 5.9 jeep that you met at the salem car wash about a year ago
Hey Matt, how ya been? How's the Jeep doing? I'm down here for good now, my company is letting me work from home, so no more back and forth from Philly.

Oh, and WTF is up with only being able to post 5 times a day??? I can understand trying to keep the trolls out, but come on, 5 posts?!?! I can't even reply in my own thread and keep it under 5 posts. I think special immunity should be granted to obvious non-trolls (like me ).
Old 09-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Matt 5.9
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bad360rt

Hey Matt, how ya been? How's the Jeep doing? I'm down here for good now, my company is letting me work from home, so no more back and forth from Philly.
wow thats cool, we should go to shelor sometime soon and LINE EM UP!! hahaha

jeep is good, slowly piecing together a forged 408...we will see how that goes, too bad im broke. damn, i just realized that i still tell people about riding in your truck! lmao
Old 09-13-2006, 09:35 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
wow thats cool, we should go to shelor sometime soon and LINE EM UP!! hahaha

jeep is good, slowly piecing together a forged 408...we will see how that goes, too bad im broke. damn, i just realized that i still tell people about riding in your truck! lmao
I tried out NB, definitely need to check out Shelor next, I've heard it's a pretty nice track. But I'm not gonna race again until I can keep my foot to the floor, having to lift is driving me insane Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be ready to hit the track again.

Good call on the 408, staying n/a? Hopefully I'll be doing a forged shortblock this winter
Old 09-13-2006, 10:45 AM
James93tsi
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

That car looks pretty well set up. I was riding with my friend in his single turbo FD RX7 last Friday and he was beside us
Old 09-13-2006, 02:08 PM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, and WTF is up with only being able to post 5 times a day??? I can understand trying to keep the trolls out, but come on, 5 posts?!?! I can't even reply in my own thread and keep it under 5 posts. I think special immunity should be granted to obvious non-trolls (like me ).
I think that's because you're a trial member, because iirc some things are post count determined, but its been many years since I joined and I don't remember it all

nice truck though man. looks very stock from the outside
Old 09-13-2006, 02:28 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

there's a thread that sung started about what trial members can and cannot do.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this TIZZIGHT yellow mx-6 with a sliding board wing at the back to help his FWD down force. Man that thing made me nut.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:49 PM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by fmstatic
I think that's because you're a trial member, because iirc some things are post count determined, but its been many years since I joined and I don't remember it all

nice truck though man. looks very stock from the outside
Thanks, I'd say it's a sleeper, but the blower is way too loud, you can hear it coming from like three blocks away

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
there's a thread that sung started about what trial members can and cannot do.
Yeah, I read it, 5 posts a day for the first 30 days. I just think it's a lil extreme. I could see restricting certain things like attachments and sigs and whatnot, but this is the first board I've been on that limited your posting for 30 days. Not saying it's your fault or that you have any control over it, it's just annoying.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:34 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Thanks, I'd say it's a sleeper, but the blower is way too loud, you can hear it coming from like three blocks away

Yeah, I read it, 5 posts a day for the first 30 days. I just think it's a lil extreme. I could see restricting certain things like attachments and sigs and whatnot, but this is the first board I've been on that limited your posting for 30 days. Not saying it's your fault or that you have any control over it, it's just annoying.

It hasn't always been like that. Don't take it personally, because it's there for a reason. I'm not going to say I disagree with you that it may be a little extreme, especially with quite a few relatively new moderators in place (quite a few more than there ever were before), but DragVA/VAdriven has had its fair share of trolls, and I mean LOTTTTTTTTTS of them! A 30 day probationary period seems to help out with that a lot because it weeds out the people who want to be here for legitimate reasons, and the people who want to post up their "earn money from home" links.

Quick Reply: Gray turbo civic hatch?