Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hole in the block?

Old 02-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: Hole in the block?

jb weld

Last edited by Fobby; 02-08-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:36 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

300 and i have it now
Old 02-08-2007, 08:47 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

i dont think that thread was ment to be an auction.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Generally speaking, theres a hole in the block because something on the inside wanted out. The most common being a connecting rod.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:03 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Generally speaking, theres a hole in the block because something on the inside wanted out. The most common being a connecting rod.
I just cant belive anyone would ask these questions, not to be a dick, but if you dont know the answers to these basic questions, dont buy a parts car unless it's for an interior, becuse you shouldnt be working on cars.
^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-08-2007, 09:12 AM
buugiewuugie
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

1. Its a FWD. Sorry guys.

2. The car was bought for the turbo parts and the head. Not the block

3. I am rebuilding a my 90 talon AWD and those are the parts I need. NOT the block. I myself personally have never heard of a car still running with a hole in the block. Thats why I asked. I dont think that means I shouldn't be buying a parts car??
Old 02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
thermal
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

It'll run.... but not efficiently. Also, as mentioned, if there is a hole on the block, mostlikely something is trying to get out....
Old 02-09-2007, 10:12 PM
SPAWN
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Illegal
I just cant belive anyone would ask these questions, not to be a dick, but if you dont know the answers to these basic questions, dont buy a parts car unless it's for an interior, becuse you shouldnt be working on cars.

agreed...
Old 02-10-2007, 02:14 AM
crznx2000
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

how do you "think" theres a hole in the block? its usually kinda obvious, hehe. jk, just get under the car and look, its gonna be where all the oil is.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:15 AM
WillRace4Food
Registered Member

WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point

If it runs but not good that could be like 10000000 different things. A hole in the block is pretty obvious. I'll give you a hint: it'll look like a hole (you know you can like stick your finger in it and shit) and it'll be somewhere in the block (probably where all the oil is leaking out).

Quick Reply: Hole in the block?