Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

Old 05-01-2007, 04:17 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

back to the top.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:56 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..

Are you able to part some of the piece's, or are you looking to sell as a set?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:01 PM
onepointone
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

i would like to sell it as a set.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

Let me know if you decide to sell seperately.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:45 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

what would you be interested in? ive had a few people ask about parting it out. if i could sell all of it at once i will part it out.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:09 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

movin' on up...
Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 AM
JDM ITR Hatch
Do Work!!

JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch JDM ITR Hatch

you have PM
Old 05-03-2007, 03:03 PM
onepointone
ASE Master

i replied.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:24 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

stuff is still forsale.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:54 AM
Blue2turbo
Registered member

Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo

If you decide to part, I may be interested in the left side fairing... I know you said you weren't looking to part, but if you do change your mind, shoot me a price on that. Thanks and Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 GSXR600 bodywork (blue/white) 56k might be kind of crucial..