Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bad Experience with Hanover Towing

Old 05-14-2007 | 07:33 PM
chowe
Registered Member

chowe has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bad Experience with Hanover Towing

One of my good friends was behind her on his motorcycle going to work. Now the ironic thing was he was telling me about "this Lady" that he was behind and how she kept running off the road and kicking up dust (this was pissing my friend off since he was on a motorcycle) and how he saw "this lady" hit a piece of steel sticking up in the middle of the road. Then he said it served her right for talking on the phone and not paying attention. (his words). Then to come on here and see the post about the towing company it all kinda fit.
kinda crazy.
Old 05-14-2007 | 07:45 PM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB
Default Re: Bad Experience with Hanover Towing

Originally Posted by chowe
One of my good friends was behind her on his motorcycle going to work. Now the ironic thing was he was telling me about "this Lady" that he was behind and how she kept running off the road and kicking up dust (this was pissing my friend off since he was on a motorcycle) and how he saw "this lady" hit a piece of steel sticking up in the middle of the road. Then he said it served her right for talking on the phone and not paying attention. (his words). Then to come on here and see the post about the towing company it all kinda fit.
kinda crazy.
Wow, if thats the case then that is crazy. But I wouldn't know because I showed up after she called me. She told me she was going about 45, (speed limit was 35 i believe) and I fussed at her about driving too fast right there. She doesn't normally talk and drive, but who knows. And what can I say, Im just her son lol. But this incident was still uncalled for (not towards you or you friend).

Thanks for the info. tho. Small world I guess.