Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

pungo on the 6th

Old 06-28-2003, 02:52 PM
sargeek1975

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sargeek1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

They have helmets you can use.
Old 06-28-2003, 03:33 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

dude, ill finally be 18, any info on price and all that? and how do you go about the registering and all that stuff. someone shoot me up a PM, i wanna try auto x badly
Old 06-28-2003, 03:50 PM
JRSCdSi

JRSCdSi is an unknown quantity at this point

ALLTRBO: if you've upped your boost or swapped turbos, you'll be in SM. Other things will put you in SM too, but boost changes are the most likely candiate among DSM owners.
Old 06-29-2003, 06:57 PM
ALLTRBO

ALLTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Thanks for the info everyone.

I have upped the boost, but not with a boost controller, it was a free mod, so they couldn't tell anyway. I wouldn't lie though, because it doesn't bother me. I have the stock turbo still, but I think more than anything, my suspension mods would put me in SM anyway.

I went to Pungo today trying to find it so i'll know how to get there in advance. Right before I got to that pizza place, there was a someone pulling a car on a trailer through some gates on the left that said "No Trespassing". Was that the right place? If not, can someone let me know exactly where it is? Also, how big is the course they set up and how bumpy is the surface? I want to know so I can think about what to set my shocks and tire pressures to.
Thanks alot.

Steven
Old 06-29-2003, 07:28 PM
UspeedWalt
ultra

UspeedWalt is on a distinguished road

i should be out there to look like an ass..
Old 06-30-2003, 06:00 AM
turbochad

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

AllTrbo: You got the right place..

First time I went to Pungo I missed it. Partly because I was just breaking 100 when I went by.. The road just screamed "OPEN IT UP" So I did.. Almost as much as the Taxi Way at Fentress does (right Kienan

And If you still have stock turbo and shit, you MIGHT be in ESP. The boost thing is really up to you. Technically, I think the rules say "No boost controllers". If you don't have one, then you're fine. I'm no where close to ESP, so I don't know the rules anymore. Mine's in SM because, well, I've screwed witih everything
Old 06-30-2003, 01:48 PM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

i was gonna enter but dont feel like being #6875, looks like this ones gonna be crowded, thats what i get for waiting to long to reg
Old 06-30-2003, 09:05 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

so what teams are gonna show up??

Team Grocery represent!!
Old 06-30-2003, 11:37 PM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

oh its on someone must have dropped out casue i got #34 now, no budget racing gonna run it
Old 07-01-2003, 06:09 AM
maxQ
Registered Loser

maxQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lightningd
so what teams are gonna show up??

Team Grocery represent!!
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it. Hope you guys kick a$% without me!!

Andy
'91 SE-R

Quick Reply: pungo on the 6th