Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Kroger Parking Lot

Old 07-15-2003, 08:17 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by EclipZ
i was driving up and down victory last night out of boredom and i was at the light by kroger and i heard a bottle hit the ground and shatter. fuckin dumbfucks need to quit that shit
Naw dude. That was probably a dry ice bomb going off. That shit is getting old aswell. That's what the "drift spot" is for people.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:47 PM
quikz24
Banned

quikz24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im with you all. Kroger is a awesome hang out for everyone. We can go there and just chill with all of are friends and not have to worry about anything. Then we have these dum ass people that come in there and fuck it up. I can't wait to see those people get there ass kicked. Guy and ladies Just remember we don't really have anywhere that we can hang out like this so keep it clean so we can keep this hang out.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:04 PM
9civic5
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by quikz24
Im with you all. Kroger is a awesome hang out for everyone. We can go there and just chill with all of are friends and not have to worry about anything. Then we have these dum ass people that come in there and fuck it up. I can't wait to see those people get there ass kicked. Guy and ladies Just remember we don't really have anywhere that we can hang out like this so keep it clean so we can keep this hang out.
Well said dude. Spread the word. Especially to that chubby dude with the red Z28, he gets all pissed when we tell him and his boys to turn their music down and to pick up their trash. BOTTOM LINE IS: just keep it clean and quiet, NO BIG DEAL! Just CHILL!
Old 07-16-2003, 08:01 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

addition to the trash is the noise pollution. We are not having bass-off compitions at Kroger so please keep the radios down. If I'm 100 feet away from your car and can hear/feel your music its WAY too loud. I will be asking people to turn their radios down and pick up their trash as I did last night. Lets not mess up another good think guys.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:22 AM
DoC-JoneS
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i drove throught last night (was looking for my crew), and didn't see any litter, but i'm sure by the end of the evening it was abundant. We cannot afford to loose another spot, especially as chill as Kroger. If you see somone littering please step up and let em know where it goes. If they don't seem to understand let them know where they can go. Be an asshole if you have to. Saving the spot is well worth pissing somone who litters off...
Old 07-16-2003, 08:31 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by 9civic5
... Especially to that chubby dude with the red Z28, he gets all pissed when we tell him and his boys to turn their music down and to pick up their trash.
eh just so everyone knows... that's not me.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:34 AM
JBub
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub
Default Re: Kroger Parking Lot

Originally posted by 9civic5
just have a liitle farking RESPECT
Rich said fark.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:47 AM
animus
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

*achoo* cleanup-crew *achoo*

not feasible? surely the last 5 cars can spare 2.5 minutes, and put all end-of-night trash in a bag.

just a thought.
Old 07-16-2003, 09:52 AM
stl2slw
version VI

stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw

how about this people just need to clean after their damn selves. their trash, their respondsiblity to clean it up!!!!!
Old 07-16-2003, 09:55 AM
BigHead Ted
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

Yeah we are not their moms

Quick Reply: Kroger Parking Lot