Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone heard of this place?

Old 01-10-2008, 08:30 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Anyone heard of this place?

what are you trying to spend? I might be able to help you find a really nice place for a 1/2 way good price.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

EKcivic23 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
ITS GHETTO BRO, FUCKING GHETTO

I just moved a month ago into a condo off Salem and Independence, Woodbridge Condo's, 2 bed 1 full bath w/ jetted tub, 2nd floor Loft thats bigger than our master bedroom, wall to wall closet space, about 1,000 - 1,200 sqft, all appliances included, $900 a month everything included but Gas.

more inland Va Beach is your best bet for a decent appartment complex.
Money was a real concern. And I really needed a 3 bedroom. The price was all i was looking at.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:40 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

Originally Posted by jebsurf
what are you trying to spend? I might be able to help you find a really nice place for a 1/2 way good price.
Not looking to spend more than a $1000 for a 3 bedroom. Or AT LEAST one with 2 master bedrooms. Oh and I didn't take anything personal. I drove by it during the day and it looked "aight".

At Dove Landing, I made the mistake by leaving my Ipod in my passenger seat. It just so happens that I was having problems with my keyless entry and when I armed my car, the passenger side didn't lock. So whoever it was saw it and decided to try to open the door, and it did. I was in the apartment thinking, "Is that my alarm I hear?" When I look out the window it was my car but there was nothing I saw. Then I went out to check my car, IPOD IS GONE! I just got it too.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Damn that sucks about you ipod . 3bed for 1000 is going to be tough. But I lived off shore drive right off the beach(by the bridge) very quiet never had to lock doors and I had a 2 bed 1 bath like 900 sq ft. and rent was 675 a mo. You need to go in that area and cruse the back roads and you will find something. go down Pleasure house road all the way to the end and just ride those back roads. The are a lot of duplexes in that area and a 1/2 good price.But if you go on the other side of the lesner bridge (to the oceanfront) prices go up up up so stay on the other side towards norfolk

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 01-10-2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Damn that sucks about you ipod . 3bed for 1000 is going to be tough. But I lived off shore drive right off the beach(by the bridge) very quiet never had to lock doors and I had a 2 bed 1 bath like 900 sq ft. and rent was 675 a mo. You need to go in that area and cruse the back roads and you will find something. go down Pleasure house road all the way to the end and just ride those back roads. The are a lot of duplexes in that area and a 1/2 good price.But if you go on the other side of the lesner bridge (to the oceanfront) prices go up up up so stay on the other side towards norfolk
Thats why we settled for Colonial Village because it was really hard to find 3 bedrooms for under $1000. But yeah I'm pretty familiar with the end of Pleasure House Road. I've been to the restaurant HK on the Bay on Lookout Rd. a couple of times to eat/drink. You talking about that area around there? By the way, thanks for all your help Jebsurf.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:31 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Originally Posted by EKcivic23
Thats why we settled for Colonial Village because it was really hard to find 3 bedrooms for under $1000. But yeah I'm pretty familiar with the end of Pleasure House Road. I've been to the restaurant HK on the Bay on Lookout Rd. a couple of times to eat/drink. You talking about that area around there? By the way, thanks for all your help Jebsurf.
yea all back in there. Its very very quiet. just need to ride around. Also look on craigs list.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/apa/534565820.html

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 01-10-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:11 PM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

duh, i'll check out craigslist too. I think we have 5 days before we can't back out anymore.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:51 AM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

hehe....so does anyone have a cheap gun for sale then? maybe a 45 or a 9. glock, smith & wesson, taurus, etc. looking to spend around $300 ish.

Last edited by EKcivic23; 01-11-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:02 PM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

just kidding...but not really
Old 01-17-2008, 01:10 PM
EKcivic23
Dutty Whine

so check this out...there are people who are storing their cars in visitor spots so that theres no where to park. and guess what... I got towed this morning. It doesn't make any sense that you have a 3 bedroom apartment but they only give you 2 parking passes. WTF! It cost me $125 cash just to get my car. (Affordable Towing my a$$). And it doesn't even matter how long ago they took it, you still gotta pay a days worth. What a rough start to a nightmare.

Quick Reply: Anyone heard of this place?