Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

exownzu made the washington post......repost??

Old 02-23-2008, 03:07 PM
TONYANJAII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII
Default Re: exownzu made the washington post......repost??

wow just saw the video. that some crazy shit.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:51 PM
TurbohSrt4
Dbl Clutch

TurbohSrt4 has disabled reputation

Id prefer to just pay the 15$ at the track than the $1000+ on tickets insurance court fees and putting the regular commuter at risk. People that avoid racing at the tracks normally never raced at one before and afraid to look stupid when they do but i prefer to look stupid than the listed above but hey i guess thats the price u pay to feel like Vin Diesel for a couple seconds.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:21 PM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
That makes my heart hurt.... and makes me want to **** up some MS-13. But thats every day sooo
Old 02-23-2008, 05:55 PM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Si_AN_B-EAZY
That makes my heart hurt.... and makes me want to **** up some MS-13. But thats every day sooo
IIRC it was just a cover up the people who put MS-13 on their to get the heat off them I guess
Old 02-23-2008, 09:13 PM
YellowBanshee
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

Cute filler piece... I'm sure they were just waiting for the words "street racing" to come up in the news to run this... even though the tragedy that sparked it was caused by a dousche not actually involved in the race in question.

Nick Miroff should head back to Berkeley or better yet, Albany, because the last 2 years have yet to create a real journalist... Proving that a MJ in Journalism doesn't really mean a thing.

Washington Post needs to run articles that are more than wild conjecture and blogging rants. Right now, it only survives off of AP.

ooops... I googled a name... I guess I'm responsible for Washington Post's yellow journalism- a shadowy culture that extends across the country and can use the internet and cell phones to rapidly target groups that have different beliefs or practices than the cult members. These "reporters," as they call themselves, then attempt to heighten efforts to marginalize these other groups in an effort to gain notoriety, frequently with rituals involving the presentation of small idols, which the sinister gang members seems to worship. Sometimes wearing trench coats, or enjoying various genres of music/movies/games (some of which referencing adult language or situations), they can be found at almost every major disaster- proving that they anger God and are detrimental to our social fabric. While there is no current effort to crack down on this fringe culture in the U.S. that has existed for centuries, how many more have to suffer for their deviance? No one has been contacted and nothing was researched for this special report, but it should nonetheless be taken as fact, because it can be found on the internet, and the writer claims to have a university degree, and works somewhere.

I love the thought process their editors allow to be posted as "well researched." Great for red herrings and fear mongering.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:34 PM
EFB16A
Registered Member

EFB16A is on a distinguished road

fuuuuuccckkk how'd they get the names of some of our spots? this shit is gonna blow up real bad now. MOre spectators n more cops will be around.
Cant blow up a spot EVERYBODY already knows about, which these all are.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

2 bad i didn't get that far either RIP to EX and My Ride
Old 02-23-2008, 09:49 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

awful sorry to see what happened to your ride
that fucking blows.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Toxinz
Registered Member

Toxinz has disabled reputation

all the spots listed are old. Its just a shame to bring up old stuff like this because it makes being an automotive enthusiast even harder. Good luck driving around your hot rods/import cars now. why would you even think of talking to the news groups. They turn everything into a problem.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:20 AM
Phil703
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Streetracings bad mmmk.

Quick Reply: exownzu made the washington post......repost??