Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen civic

Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: stolen civic

I'm going to post a reward just to get the car so I can light it on fire
Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 AM
BlackEX
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

Originally Posted by Sandy Pants
Members with only 14 posts after 5 years should be shot
I should be stabbed with my sub 300 performance.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by BlackEX
I should be stabbed with my sub 300 performance.
Maybe...but you're a Parton so you only get cup checked
Old 05-22-2008, 07:51 AM
slimb
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

Three threads is much but people out there know who is doing this and just wont come forward. I was fueling up the dump truck this morning at red barn next to pops in Yorktown. Well since it takes well over 200 dollars to fill up I am usually sitting at the gas station for about 10 minutes or so. So i get to hear some interesting conversation's from time to time. On the inside pump was two guys in a white looked to be mid 90's Chevy single cab fueling up. Truck didn't have a name on it but it appeared to be a irrigation or water sprinkler company. Anyway as I was sitting there I heard something about stealing cars so i turned down my radio down and I ease dropped(Sp) . According to this guy he had recently fired a younger employee for using one of his trailers and he said he knew he was using it to steal cars so he fired him. Well the other guy asked what did they do with the car. He said they would strip everything off of it that night and go dump it in a field and sometimes cut the car up. Well that was end of convo and he jumped in his truck and left. So i had no time to get any other info on the truck. Hopefully the guy he was telling this to will contact authorities or tell someone who will. Sorry for long rambling
Old 05-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

So you couldn't be bothered to get the plate?
Old 05-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by slimb
So i had no time to get any other info on the truck.
WTF furrealz?!?
Old 05-22-2008, 08:02 AM
slimb
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

Before I knew it he had jumped in his truck and left. The last words were spoke and he was gone. I do alot of hauling around Yorktown so I am sure i will see him again. If i saw him I would recognize him because i got a good look at him as i walked out of the store. Alot of them companies use Red Barn for fuel when they leave their shops in the morning. I am about to make another haul to Yorktown so i am keeping my eyes pealed
Old 05-22-2008, 12:50 PM
chucha
Registered Member

chucha

im sorry im just desperated and sad because that represent a lot to me... i thought my girlfriend how to drive 5 speeds in it... is just the sentimental meaning of it... sorry for bothering... i promise no to write anything here again...
Old 05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
philville
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

Originally Posted by chucha
im sorry im just desperated and sad because that represent a lot to me... i thought my girlfriend how to drive 5 speeds in it... is just the sentimental meaning of it... sorry for bothering... i promise no to write anything here again...
one . at the end of your sentences would be fine pal
Old 05-22-2008, 01:47 PM
tail_ler
Registered Member

tail_ler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chucha
im sorry im just desperate and sad because that car meant a lot to me... i taught my girlfriend how to drive 5 speeds in it... its just the sentimental meaning of it... sorry for bothering... i promise not to write anything here again...
im not somebody to care about this...but that shit didnt make sense.
But hopfully u get ur car back in one piece

Quick Reply: stolen civic