Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Redline Customs Screwed Me!

Old 05-27-2008, 06:46 AM
streetbeat911
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
streetbeat911 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Redline Customs Screwed Me!

jaja

Last edited by streetbeat911; 11-13-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:23 AM
integrarj
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

streetbeat911- You brought us a car that you got from someone who sat for ages who must of jacked all the wiring up, cause they even had all the wiring diagrams in the floor of the car when you brought it to us. You paid for having your swap installed and we did that and your engine harness. your cab harness was all jacked so.....

civicboy90- Your check engine light keeps coming on because your primary o2 sensor is not hooked up like I told you. But if you would have showed up for your appointment we could have welded on an 02 bung, then you wouldn't have a check light at all. As for the start up and everything, I told you, you needed a new and bigger fuel pump than the stock original 90 DX dual point. Your tach was installed perfect, the tach was the problem and we told you we don't warranty none of that
Old 05-27-2008, 08:27 AM
integrarj
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

And another thing. You tell me what other shop will let you make payments on work and still have your car back to drive.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

oh damn.........
Old 05-27-2008, 08:39 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by streetbeat911
itsTHATnonVTECH the mechanics there were spouse to do a ls vtec swap....
wait, the mechanics wife was doing the swap.....what? supposed is the word you were looking for.
Originally Posted by integrarj
streetbeat911- You brought us a car that you got from someone who sat for ages who must of jacked all the wiring up, cause they even had all the wiring diagrams in the floor of the car when you brought it to us. You paid for having your swap installed and we did that and your engine harness. your cab harness was all jacked so.....

civicboy90- Your check engine light keeps coming on because your primary o2 sensor is not hooked up like I told you. But if you would have showed up for your appointment we could have welded on an 02 bung, then you wouldn't have a check light at all. As for the start up and everything, I told you, you needed a new and bigger fuel pump than the stock original 90 DX dual point. Your tach was installed perfect, the tach was the problem and we told you we don't warranty none of that
AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND the truth comes out.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:59 AM
gene
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
wait, the mechanics wife was doing the swap.....what? supposed is the word you were looking for.

lmao!

dragbonics....
Old 05-27-2008, 09:05 AM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

And another thing. You tell me what other shop will let you make payments on work and still have your car back to drive.
damn ricky these people are out to get you arent they? i cant believe you let the guy have his car and make payments
Old 05-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

that's pretty awesome, actually.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:07 AM
boogie van
BOOSH

boogie van has disabled reputation

thread of the year.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
that's pretty awesome, actually.
I thought so too. I may be sending a friend there in the future.

Quick Reply: Redline Customs Screwed Me!