Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

cars to watch out for ...

Old 06-30-2008, 06:33 AM
elements757
TeamDickButt #9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757
Default Re: cars to watch out for ...

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
maybe that person just moved into your neighborhood. Its a very good possibility. People do relocate from time to time.

Park your POS in the garage and dont worry about who drives by your house at 3am.

also maybe he just got it

when dbags just get a "nice car" they tend to drive it around alllll day. It's annoying. Like on a good summer day hearing the same civic roar up the street with a fat can. I think everyone in high school with a decent car did it. Hell even I did, but I went on 64 to top it out, didn't do much 25 speed limit cruising.

[/childhood memories]
Old 06-30-2008, 07:29 AM
Bizkit64
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Think he wants to race
Old 06-30-2008, 10:19 AM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

He probably figures if he drives by enough times your call will pull out of the driveway and line up with him for a quick run
Old 06-30-2008, 12:22 PM
enslavedmind
did you see that?

enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of

lols i shouldnt have to park my car in the garage to keep anyone from f****** with it, but then again they could have moved in somewhere close i know it was my neighbor hood.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:14 PM
DORKO
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

Originally Posted by enslavedmind
lols i shouldnt have to park my car in the garage to keep anyone from f****** with it, but then again they could have moved in somewhere close i know it was my neighbor hood.
your right you shouldnt have to.

BUT unless you have been asleep for the past year, or just blind, there have been 49187743.1 hondas/acuras stolen in the area.

so if you own one, and wish to keep it that way, your safest bet is to pull it in your garage.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:38 PM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Just make sure your cars locked, in a safe place if you don't have a garage. I know a bunch of people have been goin around jackin peoples shit because they're just jealous. to any type of thieves.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
enslavedmind
did you see that?

enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of

amen to that,I lock my shit every night.

Last edited by enslavedmind; 06-30-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:25 PM
sshhbequiet
Banned

sshhbequiet can only hope to improve

whats wrong with driving at 3am? maybe he lives down the road from you? i think its stupid that just cause you have seen the same car a few times late at night, thats is suspicious...
Old 06-30-2008, 04:31 PM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by enslavedmind
amen to that,I lock me shit every night.
Good man
Old 06-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Misfit
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit

Originally Posted by sshhbequiet
whats wrong with driving at 3am? maybe he lives down the road from you? i think its stupid that just cause you have seen the same car a few times late at night, thats is suspicious...
Wait till your shits stolen *****. You have to be suspicious of everyone these days. I keep my car locked, and it has an alarm, and its been broken into two, or three times.

Quick Reply: cars to watch out for ...