Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: Bushmaster m4

Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
nismo300zr2
Show-lo car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2
Default Re: FS: Bushmaster m4

where are you located? still have it? i've had to lug around an M16 for years with the Marines... this would be a nice piece for the homefront.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:14 PM
temp2
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

va beach(23452)

props to you, this was supposed to be a gift, for my dad. He loves the m16's(both variants) and called this a "fancy shmancy" he didnt want

Last edited by temp2; 09-17-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 PM
donteay_wc
R1? IT'S A BEAST...

donteay_wc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL

All Models come with 3 round burst? HAHAH STFU and get your facts straight.
i thought this was pending to u what happen?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 PM
temp2
Registered Member

Originally Posted by donteay_wc
i thought this was pending to u what happen?
he wants shawns nc star can reddot(its an optic worth about 20 bucks, and it performs as such), and thinks that's a point of contension he could use to make me further lower the price we agreed upon. In no rush to sell. At all. But I would like the money as I dont need the rifle, but not needing doesnt mean I mind having it I have a 557 with flip mount magnification(not included, wont sell unless youre hellbent on taking it from me, because I got a good deal on it, and dont want to give it up, is all)

Last edited by temp2; 09-17-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by temp2
Not every military/law enforcement weapon dubbed an m4 has a 3 round burst, ride their nuts. I can pull every guide to the m4 ever issued by the military, and while in most the 3 round is mentioned, it is by no means a pre requisite. Move on, please.
Okay, good luck with your "M4", kid. You call it a M4 because it looks like the carbine your squid buddies carried in the Navy. It's not.

All Models come with 3 round burst? HAHAH STFU and get your facts straight.
Did you even read what I wrote dumb fuck? A M4 has three round burst, an AR-15 doesn't. I've forgot more about guns then you'll know. True story.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:05 PM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

pending to me tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:06 PM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by temp2
he wants shawns nc star can reddot(its an optic worth about 20 bucks, and it performs as such), and thinks that's a point of contension he could use to make me further lower the price we agreed upon. In no rush to sell. At all. But I would like the money as I dont need the rifle, but not needing doesnt mean I mind having it I have a 557 with flip mount magnification(not included, wont sell unless youre hellbent on taking it from me, because I got a good deal on it, and dont want to give it up, is all)
i was just curious what happened to the optics, Im still buying Ill drive down tomorrow and get it.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Okay, no more name calling. Just enlighten yourselves:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

Good day to the both of you.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
temp2
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Brock Obama
Okay, good luck with your "M4", kid. You call it a M4 because it looks like the carbine your squid buddies carried in the Navy. It's not.

Did you even read what I wrote dumb fuck? A M4 has three round burst, an AR-15 doesn't. I've forgot more about guns then you'll know. True story.
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life.

Last edited by temp2; 09-17-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:35 PM
temp2
Registered Member

i was just curious what happened to the optics, Im still buying Ill drive down tomorrow and get it.
he kept them(it).

This has been semantics. I however will concede to you that my rifle, yes, has m4 in its name to appeal to a wider market, and yes Im sure some of the customers it was intended for are in indeed disgruntled automotive forum posters with nothing better to do.

Quick Reply: FS: Bushmaster m4