Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va

Old 10-21-2008, 06:46 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va

Originally Posted by ravenracer
lol the op got banned already? he posted this all around vadriven ?
Yes. He posted it everywhere.
Originally Posted by gi_s00l
I think they were locking the threads before because most of the information, and threads created were from second hand information. Where as, this thread seems to be first hand information, whether it be the truth or not. So I doubt this thread is going anywhere.
Yes, sir. And then after there was a thread that died, it'd get bumped to top with no new information (against the rules).
Old 10-21-2008, 06:48 AM
ruger988
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

OOH OOH OOH, I want in on this thread too. Atif, where you at man?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:54 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Originally Posted by ruger988
OOH OOH OOH, I want in on this thread too. Atif, where you at man?
He doesn't have to be here for you to say your piece...
Old 10-21-2008, 07:02 AM
ruger988
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

Originally Posted by Corey
I don't think there has been a single thread yet with a mention about AA motorsports where Atif and I didn't get into it with each other. We've also gotten into it via PM on several occasions. Examples:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259405

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257126

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248419

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251688

Those are all threads with negative information about AA and Atif including the fact that him and all of his employees were several hours late on our dyno day, then took well over an hour to hook up the first car which resulted in only THREE people getting to run their cars on the dyno in an entire dyno day. Therefore, I do have a hard time feeling TOO bad for the OP, he could've searched and found bad feedback from Atif....Atif's still a faggot though.

EDIT: Those are just SOME of the threads that weren't deleted and those were severely trimmed of a lot of the neg. info thanks to the moderators here.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

True, but it makes it more fun.

I mean, after all, he is quite a busy man. Probably occupied writing a 2pg response to this thread full of "lolz", "I'm more successfull than you", "I screw up cars, but still in business", and more "lolz".
Old 10-21-2008, 07:04 AM
ruger988
Chicken Little

Originally Posted by Junon
True, but it makes it more fun.

I mean, after all, he is quite a busy man. Probably occupied writing a 2pg response to this thread full of "lolz", "I'm more successfull than you", "I screw up cars, but still in business", and more "lolz".
The first link (I believe) is the most recent thread and as it states in the thread, I sent aa link to it to Atif through PM and he has still not responded, therefore I believe it's prety obvious he's ignoring the Atif bashing which means typing all my rants out again would be a waste of time/energy entirely.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:17 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I don't think the OP should have been banned (Even though I said it in SPO ) I mean a temp ban probably, because dude knows not to make multiple post.

But after thinking about it, dude is probably furious and is reacting out of anger. I mean he has spent money and time to be stood up.

I would like to at least hear his side of the story and AA's side and then temp ban the OP for making multiple threads.

Now that he is banned we can't hear anything.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Originally Posted by -JB-
I don't think the OP should have been banned (Even though I said it in SPO ) I mean a temp ban probably, because dude knows not to make multiple post.

But after thinking about it, dude is probably furious and is reacting out of anger. I mean he has spent money and time to be stood up.

I would like to at least hear his side of the story and AA's side and then temp ban the OP for making multiple threads.

He was banned because he broke the rules - multiple times. I didn't just ban him. I gave him an infraction which resulted in an automatic ban because he had previous infractions.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:21 AM
ruger988
Chicken Little

Originally Posted by -JB-

I just realized the OP was banned, That is some complete and total bullshit. Gets screwed over by AA and Atif which can partially be blamed on the censorship of out bad feedback on AA and Atif, and he gets banned when he gets screwed over and posts while he's pissed off? FUCK THAT, I think it proves more than threads getting edited/locked where the moderators values lie (in their sponsors not the people using the board.)

EDIT:

He was banned because he broke the rules - multiple times. I didn't just ban him. I gave him an infraction which resulted in an automatic ban because he had previous infractions.
I guess that makes a difference, you can partially ignore the first haf of this post but not entirely by any means.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Originally Posted by ruger988
I just realized the OP was banned, That is some complete and total bullshit. Gets screwed over by AA and Atif which can partially be blamed on the censorship of out bad feedback on AA and Atif, and he gets banned when he gets screwed over and posts while he's pissed off? FUCK THAT, I think it proves more than threads getting edited/locked where the moderators values lie (in their sponsors not the people using the board.)
The OP should have known making all those threads was wrong. I closed/deleted threads in nearly EVERY section. That's insane.

As for AA/Atif's past threads: If users like yourself could say their piece and leave it alone, the threads wouldn't get locked/deleted. But when a thread has been dead for months and then people want to bump a thread to say something like, "Just wanted to remind people this guy is a crook.", we have to do something. That's against the rules and is childish. There is also a way to go about "bashing" a shop. Using tact and showing sense goes a long way...

Quick Reply: AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va