Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anywhere to get middle eastern/turkish food?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:10 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: anywhere to get middle eastern/turkish food?

Is there any place that's not a restaurant but like a middle eastern grocery store?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Is there any place that's not a restaurant but like a middle eastern grocery store?
I get the image of an open air market, camels and car bombs when I see "middle eastern grocery store".
Old 02-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Had Turkish food once, at this classy dive about 100km North of the Republic of Georgia/Turkey border at Batumi.

Tasted like shit.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by El Negro
I get the image of an open air market, camels and car bombs when I see "middle eastern grocery store".
They're more strange cosmetics (like egg shampoo), candies and chewing gums, spices, rice, pistachios, and snacks - awesome snacks. Also, this carbonated yogurt drink that Americans all hate. People not familiar with the concept are really missing out.

Actually, I just called the VAB Azar's. They have some stuff, but still no gaz. Are there no Persians in this area?

Last edited by marlinspike; 02-09-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:57 PM
TheJoe-Y88
Registered Member

TheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Azars on Bonney has a market next to the resteraunt
also i think a new one opened up where the Kroger used to be on P.A. and Lynnhaven