Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need Help for Vday!

Old 01-27-2009 | 05:05 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon
Default Re: Need Help for Vday!

Hooters in Fairfax is quite elegant.

But in all seriousness, check Bonarati in Vienna. http://www.bonarotirestaurant.com/

I'd recommend a reservation ASAP if you choose that place.
Old 01-27-2009 | 05:15 AM
talonman
Registered member

talonman has disabled reputation

tahnks alot guys have alot of ideas in mind now. I will be hitting it from behind after so she will get that love also. And she dont car e either I just got a call from her saying she just would like to sit at home unless she gets to pay for it! So I guess shes not so bad after all
Old 01-27-2009 | 05:30 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by talonman
tahnks alot guys have alot of ideas in mind now. I will be hitting it from behind after so she will get that love also. And she dont car e either I just got a call from her saying she just would like to sit at home unless she gets to pay for it! So I guess shes not so bad after all
vday is on sat. why not just be creative and take her to a dinner show or play..one of those dinner cruises on the waterfront..something like that..not the typical wine and dine and maybe 69
Old 01-27-2009 | 05:36 AM
team703
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Waffle house ftw.................
Old 01-27-2009 | 05:44 AM
talonman
Registered member

Originally Posted by EEK
vday is on sat. why not just be creative and take her to a dinner show or play..one of those dinner cruises on the waterfront..something like that..not the typical wine and dine and maybe 69
well prolly do that on her birthday. Weather will be better and shes turning 21 so she'll be drinking her first cup of wine hahaa
Old 01-27-2009 | 06:19 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by talonman
Hey guys, I was wondering what was the nicest restraunt in the manassas/ fairfax area to take my girl to for valentines day. Im down for whatever and so is she but she dont like steak. Any suggestions? price of meals isnt a factor. Let me know guys thanks
23/m/757 here

down for DP/whatever also
Old 01-27-2009 | 06:29 AM
Teck2
Registered Member

Teck2 Teck2

How about going out to the national harbor? Not that far away and its a new area to check out. http://www.nationalharbor.com/consumer/consumer.htm

The new Grace Mandarin is pretty good. Little pricey. Its really nice inside, 3 stories, sushi bar. If not check the website for other places to eat
Old 01-27-2009 | 07:15 AM
talonman
Registered member

Originally Posted by Carnage
23/m/757 here

down for DP/whatever also
huh??

Originally Posted by Teck2
How about going out to the national harbor? Not that far away and its a new area to check out. http://www.nationalharbor.com/consumer/consumer.htm

The new Grace Mandarin is pretty good. Little pricey. Its really nice inside, 3 stories, sushi bar. If not check the website for other places to eat
I'll deffinatly check that out thanks alot guys keep em coming
Old 01-27-2009 | 07:36 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by Teck2

I'm taking mine to McCormick n Schmick's there. not crazy expensive but she loves seafood so that should work out
Old 01-27-2009 | 09:41 AM
cheesebox
Registered Member

cheesebox has disabled reputation

Im surprised theirs only been one funny post in this thread.

Quick Reply: Need Help for Vday!