Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Bugout pics!

Old 05-26-2009, 07:32 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Bugout pics!

This guy wins.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

you do know the rallye golf, which is that body style being wide boddied and all, is all wheel drive as well. my guess is he wouldn't pop the hood because it had a either just a syncro VR, or a syncro 16v which both are really really fucking dope, i don't know why he would bullshit about it?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:43 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
you do know the rallye golf, which is that body style being wide boddied and all, is all wheel drive as well. my guess is he wouldn't pop the hood because it had a either just a syncro VR, or a syncro 16v which both are really really fucking dope, i don't know why he would bullshit about it?
Only reason I can think that he wouldn't show a car of that quality, is that his drivetrain was stolen. The last thing you would want to do is show a stolen motor to a huge gathering of local dubbers that may recognize it/parts of it.

Like I said, I don't know this for sure but after asking around and seeing how the guy was behaving, it wouldn't surprise me if it was lifted.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:13 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

VIP ish...

Old 05-26-2009, 08:19 AM
buugiewuugie
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
VIP ish...

Sorry not feelin the mordern/rat rod look in that one..

However the bug with the vice grip window cranks is on point.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

that car is actaually jkrew's i believe his name is, and that thing is retarded fast iirc
Old 05-26-2009, 08:25 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
that car is actaually jkrew's i believe his name is, and that thing is retarded fast iirc
It sure looked it. Practically a stripped MKIII shell with a beast VRT in it. I may be able to find some pics of it soon but I don't have any of the motor atm.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

TT Beetle is the onl;y thing there that I can really like. Everything else is retarded trendy shit. Especially when EVERY FUCKING PICTURE IS FUCKING FISHEYEZEEEEE
Old 05-26-2009, 08:32 AM
TehMascot
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

Nice! i see a few friends' cars on there..

I really wish I had the money to drive (read: Own and Modify) a VW.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:33 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
TT Beetle is the onl;y thing there that I can really like. Everything else is retarded trendy shit. Especially when EVERY FUCKING PICTURE IS FUCKING FISHEYEZEEEEE
lol Srry?

Quick Reply: Bugout pics!