Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What I drive...

Old 11-04-2003, 07:51 AM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

is this brandon? if so what happen to yer wagon?
Old 11-04-2003, 08:08 AM
LighthouseJ
German Engineered

LighthouseJ is an unknown quantity at this point

But that S1 modifications require money, as well as my next Audi which I want a 2000-2002 S4 and put a stage III APR turbo upgrade and upgraded exhaust system with downpipes on it. It was dyno'd by the manufacturer and got 412 hp, 482 lb-ft torque, with 93 octane gas, 452 hp, 495 torque on 100 octane gas, oh yeah.

references: APR Stage III 2.7T engine upgrade
Old 11-04-2003, 10:38 AM
†Specter†
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

those AWD audi's are the shit.

VW/Audi make awesome cars.

AWD R32
Old 11-04-2003, 02:17 PM
LighthouseJ
German Engineered

When I go around an off/onramp turn passing them on the outside and know the AWD is gripping all around, you know it's for real.

There's this turn by school that you have to downshift to low second gear or maybe first, and it slowly straightens. Unless you have AWD, you will be passed by a car with AWD going around that turn. This is most evident when the Honda boys (Acura boys included) think they can run me down, we hit that turn and it's all over for them, outside or inside, on the apex of the turn, I'm in fourth gear, they are close to the end of second.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:56 PM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by LighthouseJ
you know it's for real.
that's good, cuz i thought it was a lie and a conspiracy and didn't really work.

however, from your over-confidence in your handling abilities in your 3300lb. speed machine, i dare not ever challenge you to a race.

mods - i request we change his name to "dethred2"
Old 11-04-2003, 06:23 PM
LighthouseJ
German Engineered

actually, it's a 2462 lb speed machine, my reference is at audiworld.com, where's yours? btw, the front-wheel drive Audi's are over 3000 lbs. You can look at the "quattro" badge on the rear trunk when I'm passing you on the outside lane.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:55 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by audiworld.com
Curb Weight: n/a
I guarantee your 4dr AWD sedan weighs more than 3000lbs. Now i'm sure it will handle decent, but that's shit's no lotus.

Have any pics of the stock carbon fiber interior shit? Sounds pretty cool.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:02 AM
LighthouseJ
German Engineered

n/a? click on the 90 series in 1994, scroll down to curb weight, the left side is FWD, right side is AWD, 2462 lbs

How can you guarantee it weighs more than 3000 lbs? It's the quickest 2.8L V6 you'd ever ride in, friends that have driven it can attest to that. Once the clutch disengages, it leaps off the line, I've beaten (actually beaten where they try to race me) cars with almost 1L more displacement, both NA on a straight line.

Here are some carbon fiber trim pieces off a 1992 S4 for sale, it's carbon fiber before the rice boys killed the look.
door
dashboard closeup
Old 11-05-2003, 06:42 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

awd is fun.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:41 AM
BlackZX3
Synthol Junkie

BlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these parts

The AWD in my old Legacy wasn't fun...

Quick Reply: What I drive...