Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Stay @ Shorebreak or move May 1st event to La Promenade?
Shorebreak
17.50%
LaPromenade
70.00%
Other
12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Considering location change for CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH - would like your input.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Considering location change for CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH - would like your in

starbucks FTW
Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Re: Considering location change for CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH - would like your in

Originally Posted by Rich
La Promenade by far. Also, you can have big boxes of coffee (Dunkin Donuts) at the event and sell it to attendees. Might possibly have someone (coffee company) cater it so they can make a profit. It will most likely become bigger as long as it doesn't become a dipshit event with multi-colored heaps.
I think with the time of day, and the people who are interested in making this succeed, a lot of the "riff raff" will either be under control, or not present. I'd highly recommend anyone seeing someone act a fool take a look at the license plate and call it in (or at least have someone who wants to handle this, so only one person is calling, not several).
Old 04-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Well last weekend was great w/o any issues at all. If anyone acts up I'll ask them to leave. The time of day alone keeps the bullcrapery down.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I was referring to the multi-colored Z06 with a targa.

LOL :-)
Old 04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
notsogoodfeline
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by Rich
I was referring to the multi-colored Z06 with a targa.

LOL :-)

ahahahah

edit: I didn't go to the last one bc it was my only day off and fuck if I was waking up early... how ever... I can understand the idea of needing more space but I also support the idea of supporting a smaller, non chain coffee place more so then an over inflated chain like starbucks.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:34 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

but i like doughnuts.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Jen... we were supporting 7-11 and Dunkin' Donuts.... not exactly a small indy place. I was originally trying to do it by Mary's Cafe off of Cypress where BadAss Coffee is, but the real esate owner was 100% against it.

Bobby... just get us donuts on the way from your house Plus Starbucks has fancy donuts.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:39 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Marys would have been an excellent spot. that sucks. any other ocean front places you are interested in...i've got a few connections
Old 04-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Nah... no ocean front places w/ enough parking etc. etc. Mills lives down there and knows some city council members... only location w/ enough parking was Hooks (where dirty dicks was by Rudee's) and that doesn't have coffee.

I think La Promenade is the ticket.... plus the owner is a huge car buff.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:57 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Hilltop bakers crust, starbuks, and no frill for lunch! Plenty of parking, easy to get to, etc.

Quick Reply: Considering location change for CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH - would like your input.