Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong
Default Re: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

if all else fails and it comes to putting her down I will take her. 757 344 1033 Cherrod.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 PM
HYJAXX
Registered Member

HYJAXX has disabled reputation

Nate was referring to me. I have a 187lb male neo right now and I'm looking for another one for him to...well...lay around with considering that's about all they do. I'll be in your area around the 25th and if you still have her I'd like to meet her. I use a clicker to train, don't hit or raise my voice and my longtime vet is Abbey Animal Clinic in Va Beach. I won't abuse her...but I have an asshole siamese that will.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:15 PM
6_speedeg
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

Originally Posted by cherrod8
if all else fails and it comes to putting her down I will take her. 757 344 1033 Cherrod.
what he said pm me and ill come pick up asap
Old 07-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Netw0rked
B13 SE-R

Netw0rked Netw0rked Netw0rked Netw0rked

mastiff love <3

i have a 150 lb all white bull mastiff, they drool and stink but they would never hurt a damn thing. sweetest dogs i've ever met.
hope she finds a good home.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:43 AM
Cjenk029
Leroyyy

Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 6_speedeg
what he said pm me and ill come pick up asap
+rep
Old 07-09-2010, 08:18 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HYJAXX
Nate was referring to me. I have a 187lb male neo right now and I'm looking for another one for him to...well...lay around with considering that's about all they do. I'll be in your area around the 25th and if you still have her I'd like to meet her. I use a clicker to train, don't hit or raise my voice and my longtime vet is Abbey Animal Clinic in Va Beach. I won't abuse her...but I have an asshole siamese that will.
I'll be here. She will too... just let me know. I will NOT let anything happen to this dog. She'll stay with me until I find a suitable home for her. Unfortunately... the Akita only has until Monday and then she will be put to rest. I still have not seen her but from what I hear she is a bit stand off-ish and did growl at a couple other dogs... So... not as easy to find a home for. I'm "sure" it would get along well in a household without any other pets or children... but who's to really say ya know. Sad... but I/we help when I can.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

details on the akita plz. How old? Is she fixed? Any training and how aggressive? My wife is preg so I need to know how much trouble this akita will be. Is protective of her food? Or personal space? My neighborhood is full of dogs from irish wolfhounds to dachsunds.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:23 PM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

I wish my neighborhood allowed dogs over 25 pounds. Sad to see such a good dog get put to sleep because someone dis-owned them.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

details on the akita plz. How old? Is she fixed? Any training and how aggressive? My wife is preg so I need to know how much trouble this akita will be. Is protective of her food? Or personal space? My neighborhood is full of dogs from irish wolfhounds to dachsunds.
Unfortunately I do not have a lot of details. I will try to get more now but as it stand I just know she is alittle stand off-ish. I'll see what else I can figure out.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Fiziks
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Damn this sucks. I love mastiffs... GF had an english and it was the BEST dog. Even tempered, and very defensive if their owners are threatened.

Quick Reply: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.