Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fire in VB

Old 07-22-2010 | 08:14 PM
Lestar
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar
Default Re: Fire in VB

Wow. The rep that came into my work today lives in that neighborhood too.
Old 07-23-2010 | 04:01 AM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Damn that sucks, i hope no one was harmed. Atleast his garage survived.
Old 07-23-2010 | 07:05 AM
slingshot
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

meth lab
Old 07-23-2010 | 08:08 AM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by cherrod8
Damn that sucks, i hope no one was harmed. Atleast his garage survived.
Because that's the most important part of the house.
Old 07-23-2010 | 08:12 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Long story short,

That house was a guy I play rugby with. He lost his entire house and 2 dogs and 2 cats.

sucks not being able to help from Korea
Old 07-23-2010 | 08:25 AM
Jestible
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
He lost his entire house and 2 dogs and 2 cats.
Fuck. R.I.P.
Old 07-23-2010 | 01:05 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
terrible. and my wife wonders why Im so paranoid about fire hazards. but she understands. unfortunately with alot of new homes, the actual construction of the homes are causes to why they are almost always unsalvageable. Im sure some of the other firefighters on the forum will agree with me, the newer homes go up like freaking candlesticks and alot of firefighters have died cause of it. The designs of the homes and the actual material are causing nearly unbelievable rates of firespread and flashovers to occur way past what most of us were trained on when we first started. In the past 3 months Ive had several classes on construction and the designs of the newer homes, some of these houses are on the ground in as little as 6 minutes. Its freaking nuts. All these new developments that you see are our worst nightmares, they are just so dangerous and the houses seemed to be coated in freaking kerosene they go up in flames so quick. It really sucks for the homeowners and anyone who has to deal with a housefire.hope everyone made it out of that house.
Its all about profit, bring down costs as much as possible by barely passing code and then seeing how many houses you can fit inside of one acre and you have a fire bomb waiting.
Old 07-23-2010 | 01:32 PM
連続注入
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

^^ So true.

Brick houses with shell roofing ftw.
Old 07-23-2010 | 02:25 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
terrible. and my wife wonders why Im so paranoid about fire hazards. but she understands. unfortunately with alot of new homes, the actual construction of the homes are causes to why they are almost always unsalvageable. Im sure some of the other firefighters on the forum will agree with me, the newer homes go up like freaking candlesticks and alot of firefighters have died cause of it. The designs of the homes and the actual material are causing nearly unbelievable rates of firespread and flashovers to occur way past what most of us were trained on when we first started. In the past 3 months Ive had several classes on construction and the designs of the newer homes, some of these houses are on the ground in as little as 6 minutes. Its freaking nuts. All these new developments that you see are our worst nightmares, they are just so dangerous and the houses seemed to be coated in freaking kerosene they go up in flames so quick. It really sucks for the homeowners and anyone who has to deal with a housefire.hope everyone made it out of that house.
Just like I said when he posted it in Night Crew - these new McMansions go up like tinder. The residential building codes are a joke compared to commercial.
Old 07-23-2010 | 02:38 PM
lLOlRlElN
.V

lLOlRlElN has disabled reputation

that sucks. i live across the road at southmoor with the rest of the peons. kinda makes me wonder if i should be worried

Quick Reply: Fire in VB