Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My slow starion

Old 03-17-2011, 11:56 AM
skullzaflare
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My slow starion

Originally Posted by YOTARIP
Nice,

I have 4 of the 16x9 starion wheels that I was considering selling a while ago.
let me know if you do, i can always use extras, i have the 16x9 on the rear at the moment
Originally Posted by unuzual kustum
Yeah I was in the blue 4dr that pulled in.
i had a feeling that was you, i was the skinny guy that went inside the store for chips lol
Old 03-17-2011, 12:10 PM
C16 BigT
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

I like it, keep up the progress with it. I hope to see it again with some more mods and work. you sir are a vehicle enthusiast! thumbs up to you
Old 03-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Always wanted one of those, cant find them thats not beat to hell. i have two buddies who are selling theirs. Need some injectors ?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:36 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I'd fux with that.

Turn your rep on
Old 03-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Iroc-Boost
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

I <3 starquest.... Miss mine
Old 03-17-2011, 02:13 PM
MR_X
Registered Member

MR_X has disabled reputation

One of my favorite cars...Now drop a 4G63 with a RWD convertion.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Iroc-Boost
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

Originally Posted by MR_X
One of my favorite cars...Now drop a 4G63 with a RWD convertion.
You're doing it wrong. LS1/Turbo swap. LOL

Actually i think you can get more than enough out of a stock style motor... Well minus that stupid injector setup.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:44 PM
vw4clyd
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

nice car
Old 03-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Qwiksillva
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Starions are one of those cars I'd love to have to just play with and do shit to (would stay in the garage like 99% of the time). I like it in the black. You just need to touch up that red that's still peaking from the inside of the front fenders.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:42 PM
skullzaflare
Registered member

skullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, remember my friends car guys? i knock on him all the time lol