Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fairfax County Undercover Cops

Old 07-14-2004, 05:06 PM
silent_thoughts
the mod with the bod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silent_thoughts has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fairfax County Undercover Cops

Originally Posted by VAsol
how about a black turbo integra?
you wre driving the black integra you fucking snowman..your a fucking undercover cop
Old 07-15-2004, 07:01 AM
TEC
wave or die

TEC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s14vaxlr8
no chance would i pull over if i saw lights in those, i would just call 911 and advise them to have a marked car get me, you could plea you though that it was an angry driver
I don't know if you were joking when you said this but I'm 1000% serious. If I can't tell it's a cop then they shouldn't expect for me to pull over and I'm not going to pull over until I find a fire station or police station to pull over in. How would anyone know that they are real cops when you can buy strobes and lights off E-bay? Times are too freaking dangerous could very well be some guy with a gun trying to murder or rob your ass than a cop trying to give you a ticket. FUCK THAT!
Old 07-15-2004, 07:34 AM
97bird

97bird has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LoWPRoFiLE
Where on 123 can I locate them and at what time? On Saturday night it is completely normal to see maybe 2-5 people in a 10 minute period getting pulled over in Vienna
It was down by burke lake golf course around 6 b/c i was on my way home from work. yeah man, fairfax cops are getting sneaky as hell, just watch yourself guys! down where i saw the people pulled over it is 55 mph. the new stretch by the golf course that is 4 lanes, 2 going each way. i was running 65 next to the camaro but he pulled over a lady running about 65 tailgating people. they are ill with you keeping with the flow, but talegating they are not having at all. the old fairfax county police chief used to live in my neighborhood and told me that. be careful guys, dont want to see a fellow dragva member get their car impounded! late!

justen
Old 07-15-2004, 07:35 AM
97bird

97bird has disabled reputation

hey, also...i go to radford...near blacksburg there was a guy that was racing on 81. and a rsx state boy pulled him over. shits getting nuts! late

justen
Old 07-15-2004, 08:25 AM
LoWPRoFiLE
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

There is no threat of rampant street racers like in CA, the pure reason they do all this sneaky shit is because they know people who live in Fairfax County are loaded and can pay pretty much any fine they choose to hand out. Notice emissions, any modification, exhaust, radar detectors are all very special. VA is the 2nd worst state to have modded cars in. traffic cops, flunkies out of the academy
Old 07-15-2004, 01:48 PM
gstrbo99
1999 Eclipse GS-T

gstrbo99 has disabled reputation

there are soo many theres also a maroon ffx cty cop in a camaro he races you then pulls you over..all in all they have 4 camaros 2 marked 2 unmarked
Old 07-15-2004, 02:00 PM
pntbalmatt

pntbalmatt has disabled reputation

how is maryland
Old 07-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if someone mentioned it, but there is also a gray mini van! Saw it today and was like WTF???? So basically dont do stupid shit and you wont have to worry about it!
Old 07-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

man this shit is sooo funny/fucked up!!

Fairfax county cops get some nice cars

F-150
M3
Turbo Civic hatch "herd about never seen with my own eyes"
Eclipse Turbo "Herd it was that blue one with the carbon fiber hood and APR wing"
Black Turbo GSR
Civic EX with a B16 swap
Camaro purple with cromies
Green Eclipse GSX "My buddy raced him 2 years ago at EXPO center for money on RT 28 in his black mustang that they came and picked up from him 3 days later along with slapping on some matching silver breclets on him and the reason he spent 3 months in jail for and o yea did i foget to mention they suspended his licence for a year and impounded his car for over a year and cost over 2 grand to get back?"

Now lets not forget about the normal cars
Impallas
Exploders
Tahoe's
monte carlo's

ect ect...

When i become a cop when i turn 21 hopefully i hope i get to either drive one of those cars or even my own TTzx :-) "i should of never said i wanted to become a cop huh?" lol!! sorry

-Jason
Old 07-15-2004, 03:24 PM
LoWPRoFiLE
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
man this shit is sooo funny/fucked up!!

Fairfax county cops get some nice cars

F-150
M3
Turbo Civic hatch "herd about never seen with my own eyes"
Eclipse Turbo "Herd it was that blue one with the carbon fiber hood and APR wing"
Black Turbo GSR
Civic EX with a B16 swap
Camaro purple with cromies
Green Eclipse GSX "My buddy raced him 2 years ago at EXPO center for money on RT 28 in his black mustang that they came and picked up from him 3 days later along with slapping on some matching silver breclets on him and the reason he spent 3 months in jail for and o yea did i foget to mention they suspended his licence for a year and impounded his car for over a year and cost over 2 grand to get back?"

Now lets not forget about the normal cars
Impallas
Exploders
Tahoe's
monte carlo's

ect ect...

When i become a cop when i turn 21 hopefully i hope i get to either drive one of those cars or even my own TTzx :-) "i should of never said i wanted to become a cop huh?" lol!! sorry

-Jason
Thats gay what they did to your Mustang friend. The system is far from perfect, hell it's far from good. BTW you need to be 22 to be a patrol officer, and prior experience is welcomed.

PS - Don't race Camaros unless they have T-Tops, cops wont use cars with them.

Quick Reply: Fairfax County Undercover Cops