Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shootings On Broad Street

Old 07-17-2004 | 12:50 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Shootings On Broad Street

Originally Posted by Nic
You ever seen anyone try to shoot a gun gangsta style? Country boys don't miss

actually, they borrowed the style of shooting the pistol sideways from certain branches of the military if im not mistaken. if you shoot sideways, the kick goes from side to side. if you shoot with the pistol normal, it kicks up. easier to send a spray of bullets from a semi that way...instead of sending bullets up into the air.
Old 07-17-2004 | 01:16 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You are correct.

To hit your target without "collateral damage", shoot like the gun was designed for accuracy.

Shooting "gangsta" assists in drive-by shootings by spraying automatic gunfire sideways at a level angle rather than directed at a singular target. This practice was used during WWII with lightweight automatic weapons, holding the extended clip as a side handle to relieve stress on the right wrist holding a pistol-type grip.

Thompson submachine guns were designed to spray sideways in trenches of WWI but was deployed only after the war, with a large number floating around they were picked up by mobsters for drivebys.

History channel ownz me.
Old 07-17-2004 | 01:56 PM
BadBeck
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You are correct.

To hit your target without "collateral damage", shoot like the gun was designed for accuracy.

Shooting "gangsta" assists in drive-by shootings by spraying automatic gunfire sideways at a level angle rather than directed at a singular target. This practice was used during WWII with lightweight automatic weapons, holding the extended clip as a side handle to relieve stress on the right wrist holding a pistol-type grip.

Thompson submachine guns were designed to spray sideways in trenches of WWI but was deployed only after the war, with a large number floating around they were picked up by mobsters for drivebys.

History channel ownz me.
Stay tuned for Rich's next lesson on the invention of the submarine on Monday! Remember folks, you can only catch him exclusively on DRAGVA!!
Old 07-17-2004 | 02:55 PM
Kastro
hey soldier boy, soldier boy

Kastro is an unknown quantity at this point

90% of the people in gangs can't shoot worth a shit. That's why so many innocent people get shot/killed because they can't aim worth a shit.
Old 07-17-2004 | 04:56 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by BadBeck
Stay tuned for Rich's next lesson on the invention of the submarine on Monday! Remember folks, you can only catch him exclusively on DRAGVA!!
Preview: Bourne first drew plans in the 1500s but the first was built by a Dutch guy in 1620. First one used in combat was named the Turtle in the American Revolutionary War. Nerds kick ass!
Old 07-17-2004 | 06:41 PM
ANIGAV inc.
Registered Member

ANIGAV inc. has disabled reputation

damn, i didnt know there was a science to the 'gangsta shot'...thats hot.
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:18 PM
VT Prix GT 2006
Motor Trend Mechanic

VT Prix GT 2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kastrow
90% of the people in gangs can't shoot worth a shit. That's why so many innocent people get shot/killed because they can't aim worth a shit.
Shit, cops can't shoot for shit either. Haven't you ever seen those cop shows where the cops and gang member/white trash guys are shooting at each other at point blank range and hit nothing but air?
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:21 PM
SCCRules
Registered Member

SCCRules is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard about that. I was goin down Pole Green Rd. in Mechanicsville and there was this car with no lights on drivin. It was like 9pm at that time too. I just went on my way. Just gotta be careful.
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:23 PM
LSPinoy
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

technically....its part coriolis effect and centrifigual force...
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:50 PM
Kastro
hey soldier boy, soldier boy

Kastro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VT Prix GT 2006
Shit, cops can't shoot for shit either. Haven't you ever seen those cop shows where the cops and gang member/white trash guys are shooting at each other at point blank range and hit nothing but air?

But cops have the ability to go into shooting ranges. People in gangs just get ahold to a gun and think they know how to shoot.

Quick Reply: Shootings On Broad Street