Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

white wrx in chesapeake

Old 01-31-2003, 09:02 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Off-topic: The owner of the WRX seems like a really nice guy, too.
Old 01-31-2003, 09:05 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
who cares...i jack threads i dont care if it goes off topic
Old 01-31-2003, 10:13 AM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
he probably thought you were cute lol
Old 01-31-2003, 10:31 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by blackout
he probably thought you were cute lol
He was drinking.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:36 AM
black civic

black civic is an unknown quantity at this point

I seen that car a long time ago, he told me it runs 9's.. I know the guy was ful of shit ...I know who built his car it's not all that ... did any one see it run 11.50 's..... wait he showed you a time slip? (one more thing it's easy to get a time slip)
Old 01-31-2003, 10:52 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

ppl that saw it at mir told me it ran 11.50's
Old 01-31-2003, 11:05 AM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by black civic
I seen that car a long time ago, he told me it runs 9's.. I know the guy was ful of shit ...I know who built his car it's not all that ... did any one see it run 11.50 's..... wait he showed you a time slip? (one more thing it's easy to get a time slip)
do you really? who built his car then? should be easy because i posted his home page... unless you occasionally take a trip out to australia- or at least florida.

what he probably told you is that it SHOULD run 9s. or that it WILL run 9s. shawn's not the type to run around saying it ran this and that before he even took it to the track...

once again, another hater has to throw his 2 cents in there. i suppose it's to be expected when you have anything nice. jealousy's a motherfucker ain't it?
Old 01-31-2003, 11:11 AM
black civic

black civic is an unknown quantity at this point

what the fuck ever..... the bitch lied ..... jealousy no.... let me guest he had the car ship to australia and then shiped it back....yes he said it run 9's .... and you can't say it run 11's because you didn't see it ...... so fuck off........
Old 01-31-2003, 11:27 AM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i've had some close contact with that car and helping him drive it along with Grey at millenium. we were out at MIR last year when he ran taht 11.50

the car doesnt put out the power he said it does though and it has trouble getting out of the hole. The owner doesnt have alot of experience drag racing a car. so the 60ft times are hurting. The car has power, but not the amount of power needed to get into the 10's.

a bigger turbine to all the motor to breate will help. This car is bad ass and i hope he lets me get my hands on it as we discussed at the strip that one day.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by blackout

what he probably told you is that it SHOULD run 9s. or that it WILL run 9s. shawn's not the type to run around saying it ran this and that before he even took it to the track...
i've talked with shawn about the car before the day at the track and heard these exact words, WILL RUN.......but he says that with too much confidence because of what the company in whereever told him. Well, that day at MIR was a bit of education in the hp level of the car w/nos and how to launch an AWD car with street tires. He learns very quickly so i dont doubt the car or him, just give it some time.

Quick Reply: white wrx in chesapeake