Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

Old 09-04-2004, 09:40 AM
mbui00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

hey, its not me who drives the wrx, i was just the passenger.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:08 PM
shino_kouba
Banned

shino_kouba is an unknown quantity at this point

he doesnt wanna race the wrx...he was talking about the evo..
Old 09-04-2004, 09:12 PM
KPWSavestheDay

KPWSavestheDay has disabled reputation

evo went to the track today to practice launching. set a new personal best but couldnt' even come close to backing it up though. but consistent 1.7s aren't bad. looks like MIR next weekend he'll see if he can't match it. oh his new best 60 foot is a 1.42 we have the timeslips to prove it

^Not written by me but by Justin.

-T

Last edited by KPWSavestheDay; 09-05-2004 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-05-2004, 05:41 AM
gsx rated98

gsx rated98 has disabled reputation

that is just fucking sick
Old 09-05-2004, 07:19 AM
wantarace95GSX
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't believe it until i saw it
Old 09-05-2004, 08:08 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by KPWSavestheDay
Raced on a nameless backroad after NoVA meet 7. This is the same Evo that beat Jason's 300zx twice from a dig.

Evo mods are as follows: Ported o2 housing, downpipe and pressbent exhaust, boost controller, clutch and intake. He was gutted as always when racing.
We have absolutely no clue what was done to the Silver WRX except for the intake and bov I saw, plus the exhaust. Very awesome looking car for the record.

Lined up three times, Evo jumped the gun the first time. On the second time they lined up both cars bogged the launch but the Evo went on to win by 5 cars. Third time the Evo caught a better launch and went on to win by a guestimated 7 car lengths. Props were given all around and we look forward to seeing the Evo EATR and his boys again.

-T

Im sorry but racing on a VERY dirty road where no one that dosen't have awd cant get traction im not sure if id call that a really good race... but yes he did beat me that night. Id like a rematch some time... I saw what his time's were when we were at M I R and thats why id love a re match. But yea that night pissed me off cuz i could not get any traction because of how shitty the road was but once i got it "end of second or begaining of third gear" i was deff catching your boy very quickly and even he can admit that. I will say your boys evo is fast though more then likely one of the more faster evo's ive raced. Does he live in the 757 area? my friend said he thought he saw him so i was just wondering. He trapped at like 105 or maybe 107 or something like that if i remember right. I know he broke into the 12's

Last edited by Jason300zxTT; 09-05-2004 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:28 AM
MitsuMaddness
Registered Member

MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness

Originally Posted by KPWSavestheDay
evo went to the track today to practice launching. set a new personal best but couldnt' even come close to backing it up though. but consistent 1.7s aren't bad. looks like MIR next weekend he'll see if he can't match it. oh his new best 60 foot is a 1.42 we have the timeslips to prove it

^Not written by me but by Justin.

-T
I think the evo should be running low 12's in the 1/4 no problem.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:01 AM
KPWSavestheDay

KPWSavestheDay has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MitsuMaddness
I think the evo should be running low 12's in the 1/4 no problem.
I know he is.

-T
Old 09-05-2004, 09:09 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Im sorry but racing on a VERY dirty road where no one that dosen't have awd cant get traction im not sure if id call that a really good race... but yes he did beat me that night. Id like a rematch some time... I saw what his time's were when we were at M I R and thats why id love a re match. But yea that night pissed me off cuz i could not get any traction because of how shitty the road was but once i got it "end of second or begaining of third gear" i was deff catching your boy very quickly and even he can admit that. I will say your boys evo is fast though more then likely one of the more faster evo's ive raced. Does he live in the 757 area? my friend said he thought he saw him so i was just wondering. He trapped at like 105 or maybe 107 or something like that if i remember right. I know he broke into the 12's
one of our spots used to have a patch of dust/tiny gravel particles in the road if you didn't pull up a little extra... i used to purposely pull up short so the other guy would line up in the patch of dust... GREAT trick against those RWDs w/ a boot.. evil and mean? probably... wrong? probably... effective? fuck yea
Old 09-06-2004, 06:00 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
one of our spots used to have a patch of dust/tiny gravel particles in the road if you didn't pull up a little extra... i used to purposely pull up short so the other guy would line up in the patch of dust... GREAT trick against those RWDs w/ a boot.. evil and mean? probably... wrong? probably... effective? fuck yea

lol yea i agree.... that night made me miss my eclipse and the fact i use to have AWD. That car was so fun to launch because you would easily pull 3-4 car legnths on people because of how bad you could launch on them and by that time most people would give up. any ways heres a pic of my eclipse i use to own

MAN... seeing those pics really make me miss my eclipse

Last edited by Jason300zxTT; 09-06-2004 at 06:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX