Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

Old 09-29-2004, 05:24 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

Every friday night has a "test and tune", along with any saturday that there is no big event going on. Friday's test and tune is a T&T for about two hours, then Street Wars (Brackets) and T&T mixed for the rest of the night. Usually, you just go in the bracket lanes until you get knocked out and then hop in T&T if you still wanna run. If you dont, you'll sit in the T&T line forever just to get like two runs. Honestly, a saturday is the best day to go. Last time i went, there was maybe 15 cars running T&T on a saturday. I think Richmond has a T&T every other sunday or something that is supposdly alot of runs too.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I didn't know that.....
We can go on a Friday or Saturday then. I was just afraid of driving for an hour and a half to get there and have them tell us that we can't T&T. Richmonds track is the worst fucking thing I've ever driven on in my life. I refuse to go back there. You'll pull like 4 second 60' at Richmond.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:31 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

4 second 60's??

i cut 2.1's on h-rated michelins there...and yeah, ill be going to the track a few times in the near future...
Old 09-29-2004, 05:36 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by boostjunkie
4 second 60's??

i cut 2.1's on h-rated michelins there...and yeah, ill be going to the track a few times in the near future...
*sarcasm*

which track?
Old 09-29-2004, 05:38 PM
beach_XD_

beach_XD_ is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm in. gotta see what times new new miata is pushing
Old 09-29-2004, 05:48 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I didn't know that.....
We can go on a Friday or Saturday then. I was just afraid of driving for an hour and a half to get there and have them tell us that we can't T&T. Richmonds track is the worst fucking thing I've ever driven on in my life. I refuse to go back there. You'll pull like 4 second 60' at Richmond.
Mikey pulls 4 second 60's on a fucking 1/4 mile long flytrap.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:26 AM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by XCELR8
*sarcasm*

which track?

at richmond dragway...
Old 09-30-2004, 03:31 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beach_XD_
i'm in. gotta see what times new new miata is pushing
17.2 @ 81
Old 09-30-2004, 08:02 AM
beach_XD_

beach_XD_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
17.2 @ 81
my elantra was running better than that. and i know this car is faster
Old 09-30-2004, 08:08 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

16.2 @ 83

i'll be there school permitting

Quick Reply: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?