Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

with all the car jacking that happens in nova, this would be good to have

Old 11-18-2004 | 08:07 AM
Overrhypedlude
Registered Member

Overrhypedlude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: with all the car jacking that happens in nova, this would be good to have

Whats the battery life on these lil bitches?

Holee muthafukk!

check out the demo and the sattellite image! This is a MUST HAVE

http://www.wherifywireless.com/demo.htm
Old 11-18-2004 | 08:15 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: with all the car jacking that happens in nova, this would be good to have

Originally Posted by disboi2xtreme
its 20 bucks a month for service tho isn't it?
i think so but its so worth it..i had my car stolen before..if it happens again i will find them
Old 11-18-2004 | 08:29 AM
mbui00

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

My theft deterant would be a hacked off human head on a pole in the passenger seat staring at the driver seat and a ziplock bag full of cut fingers in the glove compartment...

why? because who would want to fuck with a deranged murderer's car.
Old 11-18-2004 | 08:40 AM
Silverbullet86
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

u found that in the ITR section of honda-tech didn't u? haha

cheap alternative to lo-jack. not too shabby.
Old 11-18-2004 | 08:43 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
u found that in the ITR section of honda-tech didn't u? haha

cheap alternative to lo-jack. not too shabby.
haha the only section i visit on that site and appearnce every now and then lol
Old 11-18-2004 | 09:10 AM
Some_Day
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

i'll just use my sig sauer p229 if shit hits the fan
Old 11-18-2004 | 10:35 AM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

I would rather get Lo-Jack and let the cops take him down...

If I get the personal GPS and track the thief down, theres a good chance his mauled corpse will be found somewhere in the Bay from when he met the business end of my 12 gauge...and to me going to jail/getting death sentence for killing a thief is definitely not worth it...let the court system handle it.
Old 11-18-2004 | 11:04 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

dude you dont even have to hide it , it lookd like a watch your kids would get from burger king, just throw that shit in the back seat and roll
Old 11-18-2004 | 11:25 AM
acuratuner00
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

lol...maybe you could fit it in a gauge pod....

i bet they wouldnt notice till it was too late....
Old 11-18-2004 | 11:54 AM
MrDoctor
Registered Member

MrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these parts

can u use this as a tax write off like u can lowjack

Quick Reply: with all the car jacking that happens in nova, this would be good to have