Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

drag central va meet?

Old 12-02-2004, 12:27 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trbowrx has disabled reputation
Default Re: drag central va meet?

cool sounds like it could happen!! i am down for any time since i am jobless at this point, hey nic yea man i have just been going to school give me a call sometime man so we can go crusin around! and o alfie my boost gauge is not broken! that was just a lil spike i had haha usually holds around 18 or 19 psi!
Old 12-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Bells Road
Banned

Bells Road is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo lets do dis at bells yo!
Bring yo pink slips and we can have a little meet hoes
man fuck a dragva......holla Bells fo life

Last edited by Bells Road; 12-02-2004 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Ws64u2try
Registered Member

Ws64u2try has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bells Road
Yo lets do dis at bells yo!
Bring yo pink slips and we can have a little meet hoes
man fuck a dragva......holla Bells fo life
Old 12-02-2004, 01:23 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

i will come if i'm not working... depends on where it is and my money situation, which car i bring.. the tank is full of 110.. so either it's drive it down on 110 and have a very expensive trip.. or drain it all out, put 93 in, re-tune, then drain the 93 and put the 110 back in when i get back, which is quite a hassle.. right now i'm trying to build a trans for it, and get some new tires on it, cutting it close on the funds.. every time i buy something, some damn bill from long ago that i had forgotten about shows up and sets me further back.. if the red car can't make it i'll be there in the beater for sure

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 12-02-2004 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:24 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

haha no bells road for me that you very much!!
Old 12-02-2004, 01:34 PM
wheelman
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
.. if the red car can't make it i'll be there in the beater for sure

beaters rule....

we {possibly} could do a meet & greet at my shop for dragva, the parking lot is certainly big enough, we just need a weekend with good weather...just let me know if I can help with location.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:31 PM
MIGHTYMOUSE
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

somebody drop me a line or pm when a date is set.. i'm in
Old 12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
trbowrx
Damn street racers

yeah it would be awesome to be able to do it at the shops parking lot then we wont have to worry about getting kicked out of somewhere, i think it would be a good time to get to meet all the peeps on this forum, and see everyones ride! high psi tsi guy what turbo set up are u running, i am guessing it is awd are u running the 6 bolt 4 bolt combo? what kind of times are u seeing with that beast! i love 1st gens, i love seeing shep run haha a stock apearing car running 8s! i saw his car at the shootout not this year but last and it blew up due to a nitrous backfire and shot his intake manifold right into the kid at the ticket stand kinda scary well anyway keep the comments coming! we gotta do this kinda soon!
Old 12-02-2004, 03:11 PM
zx12guy
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trbowrx
high psi tsi guy what turbo set up are u running, i am guessing it is awd are u running the 6 bolt 4 bolt combo?
Unless he has swapped out the stock axles (i'm guessin he has) then he has a 6bolt 3 bolt combo. Early to mid 92 was the only year that got 6 bolt 4bolt from the factory.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:46 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trbowrx
yeah it would be awesome to be able to do it at the shops parking lot then we wont have to worry about getting kicked out of somewhere, i think it would be a good time to get to meet all the peeps on this forum, and see everyones ride! high psi tsi guy what turbo set up are u running, i am guessing it is awd are u running the 6 bolt 4 bolt combo? what kind of times are u seeing with that beast! i love 1st gens, i love seeing shep run haha a stock apearing car running 8s! i saw his car at the shootout not this year but last and it blew up due to a nitrous backfire and shot his intake manifold right into the kid at the ticket stand kinda scary well anyway keep the comments coming! we gotta do this kinda soon!
it's all on my website in my sig..

Buscher racing fmic and piping
T3/T4 Custom
tial 35mm external wastegate
Extrude honed intake manifold
2g exhaust manifold ported
880 cc fuel injectors
Buschur racing fuel pressure guage
Buschur racing fuel pressure regulator
Taylor Spark Plug Wires
Blitz B.O.V. w/ heavy spring
2.5" throttle body elbow
3"CAI/Ram-Air
3" MAF
K & N filter
JDM Transmission
SS oil lines
2600 lb ACT clutch
Fluidyne radiator
Apexi SAFC
walbro fuel pump 255 high pressure
upgrade big brakes
EBC pads
konig wheels 16 inch
falken tires
4 bolt rear Differential & axles w/ LSD
3" downpipe
3" straight pipe
3" cat-back
3" Tubular O2 housing
HKS 264 intake cam @+6*
HKS 272 exhaust cam @-4*
AEM Adjustable cam gears
HKS EVC EZ Boost controller
2g shifter knob
Greddy peak hold EGT gauge 60mm
Greddy peak hold boost guage 60mm
H4 conversion headlights
MLS mitsu head gasket
ARP head studs
new cyl head
Greddy Turbo Timer
Eibach 1" springs
KYB GR-2 struts
Digital Tuning Datalogger
Custom EPROM:
-8000 RPM Rev Limit
-6000 RPM no-lift-to-shift
-Selectable Stutterbox
-880cc Injector adjustment
-MAF compensation
-CEL converted to shift light
-Custom Timing Map

the dyno was a year ago, at 24 lbs of boost, and converted to FWD, so that dyno is to the front wheels... the controller was maxed (spring wouldn't go any tighter).. has since been changed from a custom manual (that wouldnt go higher than 24) to the EVC EZ so i can now run as much boost as i want (lately in the area of 28-30). the turbo that was done on was a 50 trim TO4E, .63 w/ stage III turbine, i now have a new turbo setup going on sometime in the next couple weeks when i have time, that should put me much higher in the power department the car makes power, i do however suck at driving it..

oh and yeah the motor is STOCK 6 bolt big rod block

Quick Reply: drag central va meet?