Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

initial d

Old 01-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Autobahn Bred
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred Autobahn Bred
Default Re: initial d

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Does it have anything Honda Civic related in it?
there is an EG-6 in battle: 04
Old 01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

got all episodes on the way,present from my girl, i have 1-5, she got me the rest, i'll let you know where she ordered it later if you want, it was some kind of movie club
Old 01-17-2005, 12:50 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

i had no idea what it was until my friend brought the first DVD over and it's actually not that bad. I just watched the one that came out this month...the end of the first stage and few episodes of the 2nd stage. I'm just waiting for Bunta to get the GC8...because we all know it's the best car in the show
Old 01-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

read the manga...thats the best. He goes into crazy detail in the books with side notes explain the AWD systems, engine history, car history...its nuts. I got the original Japanese DVDs, I love the show its great.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:47 PM
NEO_WRX
Japanese Disease

NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX NEO_WRX

Originally Posted by Hoopride2000
I got the original Japanese DVDs, I love the show its great.
my friend and i bought the ID movie from that dude at the japanese stand at the mall. It was japanese w/ additional cantonese sub titles...so we were pretty much fucked as far as understanding it. So we watched the movie and than took a stab at what was going on. I read the synopsis on a website and i was actually pretty close
Old 01-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by blackout
that's nice. do you.... have anything else you'd like to add?
No, like I stated, I've never seen them before, so I don't feel there's much more I could add to this topic.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Does it have anything Honda Civic related in it?
There's a Si battle in first stage than two Type R ones in 4th stage episode 4 and 6. Episode 6 is awesome as a bitch.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Originally Posted by blackout
you can download the subtitled episodes for free. in my opinion the subs are better because the dialogue is the way the originator intended, even if you can't understand it. besides, japanese sounds cool and they changed the names. for example, 'iggy' is actually itsuki. iggy sounds retarded. alot of the names are completely different in the dubbed versions released in the states.

on top of that, the us releases only go up to like halfway through the 1st stage, which was aired in japan in like 1999. they're airing the end of the 4th stage in japan right now.

Where can you download them at?
Old 01-17-2005, 02:29 PM
ScrewD03
Slowest 240 EVER

ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03

I watch it and I still watch it... it just looks cool... haven't seen 4th stage yet
Old 01-17-2005, 02:31 PM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Axelerate
Where can you download them at?
you can get 4th stage here-

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/

i personally got the rest from kazaa. took a while but i got them all, and most of them are very good quality. just do a search on initial d whatever stage and download all the episodes.

Quick Reply: initial d