Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

NASIOC (Subaru) meet at American Indoor Karting Feb 26

Old 02-16-2005, 08:21 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: NASIOC (Subaru) meet at American Indoor Karting Feb 26

youre all the same now...
Old 02-16-2005, 11:47 AM
BanzaiWRX
AWD > you

BanzaiWRX is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah, when i ran that 26.52 it was my first time on the track. two more sessions and i think i can be in the middle of the 25's.

so who's coming? bring it on!
Old 02-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by litlespic
blow up stangsta's car
Like I really need him to acomplish that goal
Old 02-17-2005, 07:41 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

No you wouldnt. And the only reason you run that fast is because you had someone to follow or someone pushing you.

If you are put into any type of car with potential to be fast or otherwise, you would shed the slowest of the times by any moderate drivers around. You seriously are one of the stupidest people I have ever met, and I still think you a piece of white fucking trash. Go suck off slow gtp, or better yet, blow up stangsta's car, you pumpkin dressing queer.

Tecnic, I need to converse with you about a "rate" for grown men to play on the course for a set period of time.
go back to your hole..
Old 02-17-2005, 05:31 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
go back to your hole..

Your mom's belly button is only kozy for so long. Maybe I should put some 28 spline axles in my 31 spline diff and wonder why my car wont move.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:35 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Your mom's belly button is only kozy for so long. Maybe I should put some 28 spline axles in my 31 spline diff and wonder why my car wont move.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:42 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Look at me, I have no comeback because I really am stupid enough to do that.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:18 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

Look at me, I have no comeback because I really am stupid enough to do that.
i never put my axles back in dumbass..

BTW: they sent me the wrong rear end.. and are paying for half of my 31 splines..

but its ok dan, we all know your the all mighty 1, all knowing 1..

good way to ruin this subby meet thread... even thought we are the only 1's bumping it..
Old 02-20-2005, 09:32 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

who is "they"?

Most the time companys that ship parts have a way of seperating the rear ends and dont make mistakes. 99% percent of the time a company wont be as stupid as a white trash kid and just throw a rear end in the box. So either you ordered the wrong rear end, or you are just stupid. And what company is it again? Ill put money on you are making up the "they are paying for half of my 31splines".

Bump.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

banzai is teh ghey

Quick Reply: NASIOC (Subaru) meet at American Indoor Karting Feb 26