Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Forza Motorsport!!!

Old 06-05-2005, 12:49 PM
jester
sexy party!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester
Default Re: Forza Motorsport!!!

Originally Posted by Assassin
Oh I did forget to mention the fact of car damage. But forza still doesn't have anywhere near the graphic quality. And there's no NAWZ!!!!! GT4 has NAWZZZ!!!

And don't forget that in certain races in GT4, you get penalized for hitting the wall. I'd by a playstation for GT, but I'd never buy and xbox for forza.
Graphics are overrated, you act like Forza looks bad (which it doesn't).

Those certain races are the special conditions ones. For the pavement ones you simply take a fast rally car of your choice and the opponent has no chance since it doesn't match you up with a comparable car. The snow seems difficult until you say "hey, why don't I just ride the wall the entire time?" and then you'll win with no problem. Same with the dirt, you can ride the wall the whenever and you're good. Penalties? Who cares about penalties when you can win without effort?
Old 06-05-2005, 01:40 PM
PDX
GoDucks.com

PDX is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jester
Graphics are overrated, you act like Forza looks bad (which it doesn't).

Those certain races are the special conditions ones. For the pavement ones you simply take a fast rally car of your choice and the opponent has no chance since it doesn't match you up with a comparable car. The snow seems difficult until you say "hey, why don't I just ride the wall the entire time?" and then you'll win with no problem. Same with the dirt, you can ride the wall the whenever and you're good. Penalties? Who cares about penalties when you can win without effort?
Look at both.....Forza looks like a videogame background i.e. made up! Even the real tracks look fake. SO far the only argument here is damage? If that makes or breaks the game for you, you keep playing your 1st gen racing game and I'll stick with the tried, tested and higher rated game of the two!
Old 06-05-2005, 01:49 PM
jester
sexy party!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

Originally Posted by D4REady
Look at both.....Forza looks like a videogame background i.e. made up! Even the real tracks look fake. SO far the only argument here is damage? If that makes or breaks the game for you, you keep playing your 1st gen racing game and I'll stick with the tried, tested and higher rated game of the two!
dunno what you mean by videogame background. Where did I say damage makes or breaks the game? Oh man you're so right about the tracks being fake, no seriously, they're straight out of a cartoon! As for higher rated, here's a site that compiles reviews from a ton of media outlets:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/561066.asp
GT4 Average Ratio: 89%
Average User Review: 8.3

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920720.asp
Forza Average Ratio: 94%
Average User Review: 8.5

since you're sticking with the higher rated, have fun with Forza, dumbass.

Last edited by jester; 06-05-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:08 PM
eclpsed
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by D4REady

you sir are a dumbass, have you not opened any gaming mag in the last month? or even watched tv? Seen 2 differant ads on tv about it and way too many write ups in mags... hell they got ads all over about this and sorry kids but Forza won all the way around on all the ratings i've seen. When you hit a wall you should be slowed down, as well as take dmg that in time will slows up ur car. Hell GTAvc has better contorl then GT4.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

how does gt4 look more real then forza, there is no rubber on the tracks, forza has skid marks around the turn.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:18 PM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by eclpsed
Hell GTAvc has better contorl then GT4.
thats the only thing i dont like about that game, its kinda hard to control the car. but ive only played it once so i dont know how the other cars handleing varies
Old 06-05-2005, 02:38 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

GT4 controls more like a realistic simulation than anything else. All of the cars behave exactly how they would in real life.
Old 06-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

GT4 might control like a realistic simulation, but forza is a realistic silulation. In forza, each car's physics model is unique and based upon actual car data
Old 06-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

http://msxbox-world.com/Forza_Vs_GT4.php
Old 06-05-2005, 03:15 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Yeah, because they just pulled GT4's stuff out of their ass. Get real here man, the creators of GT4 actually went out and DROVE every single car that is in the game to get a feel for how they actually perform on a track under different conditions.

And give us an unbiased review site, not an X box site. Of course they're gonna say Forza is better.

Quick Reply: Forza Motorsport!!!