Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Heading out

Old 06-18-2005, 07:53 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Heading out

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Who was it, the Bible Beaters? .

Fallwells posse rolls deep yo.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:27 PM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

fuck falwell lol
Old 06-18-2005, 10:04 PM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Does anyone know the guy in the yellow hatch and how he's doing? Any news?!
Old 06-19-2005, 05:26 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Does anyone know the guy in the yellow hatch and how he's doing? Any news?!
nope i havent heard much since right after it happened. my fiance was coming through there. no one really knew how he even flipped. i'm sure we will hear something today
Old 06-19-2005, 06:21 AM
1sol2nv
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
nope i havent heard much since right after it happened. my fiance was coming through there. no one really knew how he even flipped. i'm sure we will hear something today

he had bald tires and was trying to keep i'm guessing one of them blew out because of all the camber wear.he wasnt responsive when we got to him last night

yeap we chill at timberlake because its a nice spot that you cant get in trouble for being there
Old 06-19-2005, 06:33 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
he had bald tires and was trying to keep i'm guessing one of them blew out because of all the camber wear.he wasnt responsive when we got to him last night

yeap we chill at timberlake because its a nice spot that you cant get in trouble for being there
yea we saw that last night but we didnt see you guys until we were coming down graves mill rd.

daniel, call us today
Old 06-19-2005, 06:37 AM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv

is this the dude w/ the ONE vertical door and spinners you guys were makin fun of in the last thread?
Old 06-19-2005, 06:02 PM
1sol2nv
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
is this the dude w/ the ONE vertical door and spinners you guys were makin fun of in the last thread?
yeah its the same guy...........
Old 06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

so he flipped his car and is hurt? is he alright?
Old 06-20-2005, 05:23 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

From what I heard today, he'll be ok, but he's gonna be in a LOT of trouble.

Quick Reply: Heading out