Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-25-2010 | 11:17 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by jettatude
did those wheels happen to come off of a black mk3 jetta? i remember seeing one in dublin on craigslist for sale with rims like that. hahaha! corey, you should get him those fender flares and he'd be in business.
They did come from Dublin but I don't know what they come off of... I took em off b/c they dropped my car too low... I was draggin my LCA bracket on the slightest hump...
Old 01-25-2010 | 12:34 PM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by JROW
Just chillaxing, training new guy at my work so he can take my place.
Oh so your moving up or moving to something bigger and better??
Old 01-25-2010 | 01:10 PM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Oh so your moving up or moving to something bigger and better??
Taking a service manager job at merchants here in hb. Smaller shop, shittier hours, but management experience, much better pay, and opportunity to transfer and be promoted all over the country. We shall see.
Old 01-25-2010 | 01:11 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Taking a service manager job at merchants here in hb. Smaller shop, shittier hours, but management experience, much better pay, and opportunity to transfer and be promoted all over the country. We shall see.
No offense. But I HATE merchants tire.

Hopefully you will run a better shop than the two or three thieves I have dealt with.
Old 01-25-2010 | 01:21 PM
JROW
S a D u B

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
No offense. But I HATE merchants tire.

Hopefully you will run a better shop than the two or three thieves I have dealt with.
None taken. I will def. be honest. That is #1 to me. Anywhere in service people will hate you. I'm just hoping it works out, because if it does it's a great chance for advancement and relocation.
Old 01-25-2010 | 02:19 PM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

off topic: jrow is it your uncle who has the red zr1? i saw it today and i lol'd because of how slow it is.

Old 01-25-2010 | 02:21 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

None taken. I will def. be honest. That is #1 to me. Anywhere in service people will hate you. I'm just hoping it works out, because if it does it's a great chance for advancement and relocation.
Youre right. But make sure they dont hate you or the shop because it provides sub par service, excuses, and pushing people to get work done that they dont need.
Old 01-25-2010 | 04:35 PM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
uuuuuuuuh

I think I accidentally my car...

The things I do for lullz... Too bad I'm too low to use them now... Fuck!
hahaha its even better than i imagined man.
Old 01-25-2010 | 05:45 PM
JROW
S a D u B

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
off topic: jrow is it your uncle who has the red zr1? i saw it today and i lol'd because of how slow it is
Hahaha yep, sure is. He stopped by my work today. Damn, I need another vette asap!

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Youre right. But make sure they dont hate you or the shop because it provides sub par service, excuses, and pushing people to get work done that they dont need.
Yeah. I think it'll work out. Just have to keep customers happy so they keep coming back and tell their friends. I've done very well at Nissan, so hopefully I willl do the same there.
Old 01-25-2010 | 06:00 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
uuuuuuuuh

I think I accidentally my car...

The things I do for lullz... Too bad I'm too low to use them now... Fuck!
Needs moar poke.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic