Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

4x4 Off Topic Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 07:07 AM
irfreddy
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy
Default Re: 4x4 Off Topic Thread

with how quick it fell, there was no way for someone to run over with an air hose. about 6 times the tire didnt even pop, just layed there and caught fire.

why did they make every 16.5 tire/wheel so shitty? why did they never go 'shit the beads have issues cause they arent big enough, lets fix that on our new run of tires/wheels'. seems retarded to me
Old 11-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Dubee88
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

Originally Posted by irfreddy
with how quick it fell, there was no way for someone to run over with an air hose. about 6 times the tire didnt even pop, just layed there and caught fire.
have to make sure to use a ratchet strap to make sure the edges of the tire are trying to seat on the rim

why did they make every 16.5 tire/wheel so shitty? why did they never go 'shit the beads have issues cause they arent big enough, lets fix that on our new run of tires/wheels'. seems retarded to me
that is the issue, there is no bead. most of your military 16.5s were the hummer run flats so there was no need for a safety bead. every other size rim pretty much has one
Old 11-28-2011, 01:08 PM
irfreddy
Registered Member

irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy

we had one on there. until the end when it caught fire and burned in half. at that point we realized the fire extinguisher was empty lol

i know the humvee 36s and 37s had those, and they ran beadlocks, so i can understand. i dont have a spare 16.5 wheel around to look at but isnt the wheels rim missing some bead contact area too? or is it just the tire?
Old 11-28-2011, 02:02 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

well... i got the truck fully back on the road today.... Transmission flush, filter, pan gasket, oil change / filter, new batteries, alternator, and replaced the drive belt

i was pretty happy with how the transmission looked when i got the pan / filter off.... it looked very clean and well taken care of.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:48 PM
irfreddy
Registered Member

lol. you need ramps, on a truck.
my exploder has more clearance then that thing now

and fuck your tranny drain plug. i dont have one on either truck
Old 11-28-2011, 07:20 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

off topic.... but for those of you who are not my facebook friends.....

my 40's look good on her hand dont they?

but at least she said yes

Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 PM
irfreddy
Registered Member

bet you didnt even have to kneel down huh? youre already short enough
congratulations
Old 11-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Poop3000
BUILT Jeep for Sale!

Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000 Poop3000

Originally Posted by iFoam
off topic.... but for those of you who are not my facebook friends.....

my 40's look good on her hand dont they?

but at least she said yes
congrats again! youdaman!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:11 PM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Bought myself a new exhaust.... expecting for it to be a side exit exhaust like stock but received a dump. I do like the dump though but its 100 cheaper on the website....

I tried contacting the website "talk LIVE" chat person and they said I installed it wrong at first but then told me the picture was wrong. I asked " What about the description that says "single side exit"? The person stated it could be a wrong description and that she will contact the complaint division and tell them to change it

I went off... I said so you website has wrong info and I have to live with it? Even on the main website it shows the exhaust $100 cheaper than the part that I thought I ordered. I threw out the ... "so what you are telling me is that your website is presenting false advertisements?" She stated *im going to say she for sake of argument* that I need to bring it to a mechanic to make sure it fits right.

The part fits right...its the wrong damn part. I asked to speak to someone higher.... she decided to give me some 1800 number and that she couldn't help me any further. SHE DIDN'T HELP ME!

I ordered : http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...5222AL&submit=
Received : http://mbrpautomotive.com/index.php?...&part=S5222409
/endrant
Old 11-29-2011, 01:18 PM
irfreddy
Registered Member

i dont have a spare 16.5 wheel around to look at but isnt the wheels rim missing some bead contact area too? or is it just the tire?
i stand corrected. i do have a spare wheel and tire of the non military kind to look at.
ALL 16.5 tires suck. wtf. thats plain retarded

pic of my spare 16.5 tire/wheel of the non military kind will be up soon

Quick Reply: 4x4 Off Topic Thread